Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some Tanabe products recently .. coil-overs, exhaust, strut bar .. and I have to say .. the quality is EXCELENT! COULDNT BE BETTER! I think tanabe is not as hyped as it should be and I urge people to try there products and I assure you will be satisfied.

Just a few nice things I can think of off hand about their products ..

- Their springs come with bumper stops.
- There coil-overs come with the rear adjustment @ the bottom so you dont have to tear your trunk apart to adjust them.
- The exhaust mounts excelent and sounds 2nd to none.
- Their sway bars are chromoly and thinner than most b/c of the special material.

See full line of tanabe products .. CLICK HERE

or see www.tanabe-usa.com for more details.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Shameless plug...... :hehe
I just relized where I've seen you before, were you on nextelmodz?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
94GeeSR said:
Shameless plug...... :hehe
I just relized where I've seen you before, were you on nextelmodz?
Yes sirrrrrrrrr ... no shame in our game .. sponsors are free to whore useless non-sense :hehe

I just got some Tanabe stuff in and had to spread the love. :hug

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
tanabe is indeed good stuff. if you guys wanna buy it, get it from my man top end ms :tu

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
yeah, there's a big difference between a strut bar that's solid versus one that has a pin.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Ultra's on the ball...having a strut bar with the pin/bolt design allows it to rotate and deform far easier than a solid bar design. I have the Neuspeed front bar on top, and it is fully welded together and has a box style design where it mounts to the upper control arm bolt and the strut mount bolt. It provided a very noticible increase in rigidity, and also helped make the steering feel more responsive. I would never go to a pin style after having my bar.

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Great plug, but anyway I have tanabe springs with my tockio struts and recommend tanabe for everyone else :D so go get some

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
the tanabe's are quite similar to the tein SS...and i think are a little bit cheaper for a kit w/ pillow ball mounts.....but i'll take a higher end tein system over the tanabe's :hehe

actually, i think JIC makes some REALLY good suspension...i wanted to get those, but they were way too expensive.

·
Registered
365 Posts
tanabe should make it's ultra medallion exhaust system for the CB7's... i'm so sad... but i will probably buy suspension from them though. everything that i've ever heard about tanabe has been excellent. :btu

EDIT - OMF'inG!!!!!!11one :ahh i just checked all of tanabe's stuff and the only product that they make for the 4 Gen accord is the Super Hyper Medallion Catback exhaust system... not to hate on tanabe, but they need to make stuff for the older cars... :kick

what's worse is that the super hyper is made as a... daily-driver style exhaust.... anyone with the super hyper please let me know if that means it's gonna suck ass... :cry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.