Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a really nice peice, very light and its got some nice welds on it. It was very easy to install, I just jacked up the car in the front, removed the control arm bolts and reinstalled with the brace. I fits nice and tight up against the chassis. It tightens up the steering a bit, gives it some better response and it only cost a $100 and it theres any doubt about its strenght I was doing pullups with it under my car after I installed, so I would recomend it.

So I went to change my Tranny gear oil and I noticed a problem, the brace blocks the access to the drain and fill plugs. The solution was to just undo one side and lower the brace. Just thought I'd add that, I noticed it the other day.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Yes I would also like to see this. Im seeing how much the clearance varies from car to car.

Also if you can safely do so. Try some high speed sweepers. The car will feel much more stable and confident. I also noticed more grip in the corners allowing for higher speeds and transfers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I'll try to get a pic, I was worried about it being low however its very tight to the underside of the car, infact if you had a 2.5 collecter on your header it might touch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.