Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Just the other day i saw one on Ebay, but that fool wanted like $600 for it. To much for me so i said wouldnt a regular targa top that comes off be awesome :D

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
TLandon5 said:
This may be an extremely redundant idea, but wouldn't a sunroof built into the targa top be frickin awesome?

Anybody that has done a mod like this?
i suppose, but then either it would be manual(slide glass/visor by hand+lock it) or make it electric with wiring and lose the ability to remove your targa. i think. either way, it isnt that hard to flip two latchs and open the trunk and put targa into trunk.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
ksniperfox said:
i suppose, but then either it would be manual(slide glass/visor by hand+lock it) or make it electric with wiring and lose the ability to remove your targa. i think. either way, it isnt that hard to flip two latchs and open the trunk and put targa into trunk.
I wouldn't think it'd be hard either...just a pain in the ass sometimes... :p

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yo guys this is timtim123, at a friends house, if at all interested i am selling my ameripol top for farely cheep, pm me for details, not this name but timtim123, sorry im too lazy to sign off his name and onto mine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.