Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Hey I think I will be near there that weekend. Is it cool to come if you're not from that area?

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That shouldn't be a problem, I posted it here since KC is smack in the middle of the US and might be able to get people from other regions together for a meet. Just keep an eye on the Team Sol MoKan forums (forum.teamsolmokan.com) for details. If you want to weigh in and toss some suggestions, feel free to sign up on the forum.

· Registered
48 Posts
I'd like to try and keep this reasonably bumped so maybe some more people see it.

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's been a few day, so I'm gonna bump this. TSMK is hosting, but you don't have to be a member to attend. We have people coming in from outside the immediate area, so if anyone is willing to make the drive, feel free to join us for the meet.

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump. TSMK forums are currently being used for suggestions as to what activities we want going on for the meet. So far we have the photo shoot, go-kart racing, and a cruise planned, but input for other activities is welcome. We have people come up from as far off as Texas currently, but will accept any Sol that shows up for it.

Currently at 13 Sols + camera car, 17-20 people.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.