Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's yours say...... here's mine....

The VIN you entered translates to:
Based on the Vehicle Identification Number, this (Unknown Year O) Honda del Sol Si was number 1,539 to roll off the production line at Suzuka, Japan. It is a 2 Door Coupe (Automatic), Passenger Car, with a 1.6L SOHC VTEC engine.

BWAHAHAHA 80% correct...it's a 92 ESi....hahahaha

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rflores2323 said:
nice litttle function huh!!!
I finally post a legit thread and your whorin it!!!!!!:mad: ............:p so....what's yours say.......

·
Registered
525 Posts
Based on the Vehicle Identification Number, this (Unknown Year 0) Honda (Unknown Grade 7) was number 102,613 to roll off the production line at Suzuka, Japan. It is a 2 Door Coupe (Manual), Passenger Car, with a 1.6L DOHC VTEC engine.

102,613 to roll off the production line:rolleyes: its a 93!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JDM_SOL said:
Based on the Vehicle Identification Number, this (Unknown Year 0) Honda (Unknown Grade 7) was number 102,613 to roll off the production line at Suzuka, Japan. It is a 2 Door Coupe (Manual), Passenger Car, with a 1.6L DOHC VTEC engine.

102,613 to roll off the production line:rolleyes: its a 93!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA.......man your car can't be that special......

·
Registered
525 Posts
Del"TheSolMan" said:
BWAHAHAHAHA.......man your car can't be that special......
tell me about it....and it says unkown grade 7, WTF is that is a CRX / VTI

but ohh well can complain since at the bottom of the vin check it says

This information is an estimate only and may not be used for anything other than entertainment. Team Sol is not responsible for any negative results that may come from using this information

·
Registered
883 Posts
1993 Honda del Sol S was number 8,389 to roll off the production line at Suzuka, Japan. It is a 2 Door Coupe (Manual), Passenger Car, with a 1.5L engine

·
Registered
71 Posts
Based on the Vehicle Identification Number, this 1993 Honda del Sol S was number 800,851 to roll off the production line at Suzuka, Japan. It is a 2 Door Coupe (Manual), Passenger Car, with a 1.5L engine.
800,851 to roll off the line? They never produced 800,000 del sols! :confused:

Ok... Teamdelsol obviously doesn't know something that I do. All serial numbers for sols in Canada start with "8". This means that my sol was in fact #851 destined for the Canadian market.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bill you dog!!!

When did you sneak that up there? hehe. I didn't know you were working on something like that. Well here is mine:
Based on the Vehicle Identification Number, this 1994 Honda del Sol Si was number 3,562 to roll off the production line at Suzuka, Japan. It is a 2 Door Coupe (Manual), Passenger Car, with a 1.6L SOHC VTEC engine.
:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
very cool...

that slipped right by me. Thanks for doing that. I am sure many people will enjoy it. So come to Vegas so I can buy you a beer!!! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seems like Bill got deleted as a user...I can send him a PM anymore its says Deleted User....?????

·
Registered
64 Posts
Zeuser said:

800,851 to roll off the line? They never produced 800,000 del sols! :confused:

Ok... Teamdelsol obviously doesn't know something that I do. All serial numbers for sols in Canada start with "8". This means that my sol was in fact #851 destined for the Canadian market.
Yeah, I noticed that too! That would be a need function to add on Team del Sol's VIN identifier, if you can actually tell you that your del Sol is "Canadian"! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts