Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, car is finally painted. Only have a couple camera phone shots of the engine bay for now. Color came out a lot brighter than I hoped for, but I still like it. Color is SilverStone Metallic, used on the S2000 a lot. Anyways, should have her in a couple days, gotta lay windows and trim still. He also didnt tape off as much as I would have liked under the hood... looks like i am going to hve to pull some stuff and clean them up to get the paint of them...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
yea color dosen't look bad, post some pics with the finished product

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
is there no paint under the nuts on the control arms or struts? What about under the fenders? I know these parts dont come off much (if at all) but if they did, when you reinstall them you would most likely see the old color. Nothing a little touch up cant fix though.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BurntRubber87 said:
Is it my bad eyesight or is there like a pink tint in those pictures.. but anyways :number1 painted engine bay. Should look good.
Yeah kinda... like i said, it was my phone it doesnt always take great pics plus it was sunny as hell and I was wearing a red shirt so it could be from that...

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
post more pics or teh ban!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.