Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't give a fuck what you guys think....this game is really fun and brings back some cool childhood memories :tu: its pretty reminicent of the old school arcade game...my only complaint is that it's still only a 2 player game.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
i don't give a fuck what you guys think....
LOL, for some reason that had me cracking up. Anyways, didn't you find the voices overkill though? That, and lack of 4 player support are my complaints.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

xtremefusion said:
LOL, for some reason that had me cracking up. Anyways, didn't you find the voices overkill though? That, and lack of 4 player support are my complaints.
indeed, the voices are a bit much and a bit repetative....but still a cool game :D

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
I still remember going to the movies and ending up playing that friggin arcade game so long i'd miss the movie i originally went to see. Took me $20 to finally beat it. Didn't even know they had another. Is it a PS2 game, is that why only 2 players?

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AlSi said:
I still remember going to the movies and ending up playing that friggin arcade game so long i'd miss the movie i originally went to see. Took me $20 to finally beat it. Didn't even know they had another. Is it a PS2 game, is that why only 2 players?
well i have it on gamecube.....still only 2player.

·
Registered
109 Posts
lol how come no one posted in the other topic about the turtles game.. i felt like i was the only one who thought this is an awesome game..
"EAT FEET EAT FEET!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts