Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
search solved nothing..

So I posted up on another honda forum and asked if a set of drop springs from a 96 teg would fit my 93 civic dx coupe and one said no and a few others said yes so i got the springs of a buddy of mine and they have sat in the box ever since beacuse its winter and i'm not pushing snow with the bumper. i started looking on the h&r site and the part numbers dont match up but thats prolly beacuse of the spring rate wich i'm not to worried about, the other forum doesnt have half of the members superho does so i was just curious if they are going to fit my car.

thanks guys.

Jr. to the site, Sr. to the game

· Registered
41,903 Posts
you might get more responses posting in the civic forum

· Registered
10,346 Posts
search harder. 88-00 civic and 94-01 teggy suspension is interchangable.

Ive found this sight>>Genuine Honda Parts: Honda Auto Parts, Honda Car Parts, Honda OEM Parts lists things such as fitment between acura and honda specifics. Give it a try

I mention this because when I was looking at random parts I will eventually need, underneath it would say what the parts fit, sometimes would include integra.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.