Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinking of getting teg itr cams for my 98 civic b16a2 is this pos? i'm sure it is. i'm just want to no what are the + and the - of doing this? the bhp i will gain.

current mod's

intake
unichip
ex full system-decat

future

irt cams
ssr headers

cheers

·
Registered
284 Posts
With this cam you will be able to rev a little higher so make sure that you have the proper valve spring to match with the itr cam:tu2:

Hum...put an itr intake manifold(or a skunk2) to your B16a2 for better gain!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
the itr cams will be a nice upgrade. you may also want to think about skunk2 stage 1 cams if the prices are similar.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Like said, if you go with the ITR cams, itd be smart to use ITR LMA's, valve springs and retainers.

·
Registered
225 Posts
wacivic said:
i'm thinking of getting teg itr cams for my 98 civic b16a2 is this pos? i'm sure it is. i'm just want to no what are the + and the - of doing this? the bhp i will gain.

current mod's

intake
unichip
ex full system-decat

future

irt cams
ssr headers

cheers
you might wanna invest in Hondata S100 - its only 250$ and takes out your rpm limiter, speed limiter, Maps out your fuel/ignition timing all the way to 11krpms, has an adgustible rev limitier, and can be fulley tuned by your dealer.

I am gonna get that system when i put in some cams cause i dont wanna get good cams and not beable to go past 8200 rpms with them cause my stupid ecu wont let me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts