Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend has the deville. it has 270 hp, 300 tq, and weighs 3985 lbs. according to car-stats.com, it has a 15.8 second 1/4. the stock auto teg runs about 16.8. when i got my nitrous, i will be somewhere around 200 hp at the flywheel. if i spray, do you guys think i can win? i DO NOT want to lose to her. she would never let me live it down. she wants to race now, but i told her to wait a couple months cus its too cold. by then, i will have my nitrous. i think i should be in the high 15's when spraying, but i dont know if i can get better than 15.8

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
you can beat her easy, just basic mods i/h/e you should get her with the nitrous my friend was hitting 16.4, 16.5 constant so just get intake and headers and you should be right there. Why are you racing a girl? :hehe when do you plan on racing her?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
89CivicHatch said:
you can beat her easy, just basic mods i/h/e you should get her with the nitrous my friend was hitting 16.4, 16.5 constant so just get intake and headers and you should be right there. Why are you racing a girl? :hehe when do you plan on racing her?
im racing a chick because she wants to race me and i want to show her whats up. i have an automatic. thats why im not so sure i can beat her. i know it would be no contest if i was manual. and what are you talking about 16.4? is that your friend in an auto teg? also, i should probably add that my tranny doesnt shift when normal automatics do. when i really get on it, it shifts at around 6500, so i think im better off than most automatic tegs. im gonna race her whenever i get my nitrous in.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
You'll probably beat her, however there are some pretty quick Caddys out there from the factory. I remember an old buddy in his gf's in Integra tried to race a guy in a caddy and got smoked bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.