Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a "deal" for 1245 shipped, and wanted to know if you think it's a good deal. I know this is THE suspension I want, but just not sure if this is a good price or what. Any opinions?

·
Registered
76 Posts
verry good setup.....but i too dont know if it good.....

if i remeber corectly i saw some for like 1 grand shipped... mybe its just me......

·
Registered
605 Posts
that seems like a pretty good price for them.. i haven't herd ne thing bad bout tein.. was gonna pick up some tein ss myself.. but can't afford them... but what kind of driving do u plan to do? if just for the street... i wouldn't buy them.. i may look at ss or basics jst for a street setup.. ooo.. n if u were wondering for later reference.. tein edfc doesn't work for 5gen ludes

·
Registered
605 Posts
tha_con said:
I'm 4th gen, and I'm going to use it for SCCA Solo II events :)
o okai then.. mite be worth it for u.. n u could get edfc if u wanted.. tein flex seems expensive.. mite look into tein ss.. up to u.. IM turboevo2000 or something on AIM.. he gets ppl real good prices on tein products.. im sure a lot of ppl on SHO can vouch for him.. he's n so-cal.. if the sn is wrong.. someone correct me.. its jst off the top of my head..

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
is that w/ the edfc? If so, i believe it bumps u out of SCAA. I personally think the SS' are good enough for your needs. U can always order higher spring rates.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah, EDFC isn't included, and I don't want it, cuz I won't be able to compete, they are illegal.

And I thought about the SS, but I really want the Flex set up.

Nice sig bwt, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts