Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
Neuspeed and H&R use Eibach springs right? If so, get either of these or Eibach springs before Tein S-Tech. I guess there isnt much wrong with the Tein springs, but i bet they will cost lots more than Neuspeed, H&R or Eibach. Eibach springs are better anyway.

·
Registered
750 Posts
neuspeed all the way

·
Registered
30 Posts
I don't know about their Honda products, but on Subarus, their S-Tech springs are known to have a decent drop, stock ride, but spring rates that are too soft for competitive usage. Their coilovers are known to have incredibly high spring rates, which makes them useless on anything but the track... plus they rust if exposed to salt.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Rusting happens with a lot of coilovers, you just have to keep them greased with WD-40 (the threading that is).

The S-Techs may be too soft for you unless maybe they have a medium application for your car (they come in medium or soft).

Neuspeed and H&R springs are NOT made by Eibach.

If the Teins don't come in the medium rate for your car I would go with H&Rs or Eibachs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.