Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'll tell ya how it sounds. It sounds like the dealer is eating up YOUR money! How? Because thats how they make money. Say for example, you go into get your brakes done, sure they do your brakes but while their doing your brakes they try and mess up lets just say a wheel bearing. Oh no, now your brakes work but your wheel bearing is messed up so you take it back and they replace the wheel bearing for you. Then, usually a couple days or a after leaving the dealership all happy thinking to yourself "Wow, I got everything fixed now, my car feels brand new!" A new problem occurs, so you take it back to them and now they say its the tranny! Wow, but the very first day you went it you asked them to located and identify all possible problems, but it seems like they are identifying them after they purposely messed it up. Wheel bearings just don't mess up after a brake change. If your bearings were bad you would've noticed them/feel them while driving. So in conclusion, I myself have been fucked over by the dealership just like you have and everyone else that gets serviced by the dealership. Furthermore, I encourage you to not go back to them and find yourself a trusthworthy mechanic.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.