Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here it is for you.... this is ma plan ... a 1.5 in drop... 17 in. Racing Hart M5 deep dish.. Carbon Fiber hood... A black widow kit..and if i can find projectors..imma get projectors...o yea.. and imma try to get lamborghini doors.. if i can...and imma get a paint job thas kinda pearly ... a tint of blue under a pearly white... wat do u think...of course this is gonna take an ASSLOAD of time and money...but it will b done..

· Registered
2,650 Posts
I'm thinking the Black Widow kit is going to make those 17" M5's look like 15's, especially if they're the 3-piece. Otherwise, sounds good. Got any plans for the motor while you're getting the bodywork done?

· Registered
1,612 Posts
Where are you planning on getting that kind of dough? You are only 17. Rich parents?

· Registered
2,092 Posts
sounds pretty sweet but the lambo doors are definitely a waste of money unless your planning to win shows (in which case youll need 18s...or 19s :) )

· Registered
4,134 Posts
And i suggest u get coilovers instead of springs b/c u need to slam it w/ lamborghini doors

· Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well for the engine..im getting the new turbo thas comin out for greddy...thas wat i was havin trouble with too..i was thinkin about getting the f-max..but im thinking about getting the greddy.. Ma pops owns a shop and hes helpin me out with the paint job and the other stuff...cause i wanna take it to show for it to get some attention so that people would start comin to our place...so i should get 18's huh?? yea i think that kit would make it look kinda werid.....or small....im thinkin about getting nsx rotars too cause i just found out that the nsx rotars fit on the lude ..

· Registered
4,134 Posts
Busa said:
Well for the engine..im getting the new turbo thas comin out for greddy...thas wat i was havin trouble with too..i was thinkin about getting the f-max..but im thinking about getting the greddy.. Ma pops owns a shop and hes helpin me out with the paint job and the other stuff...cause i wanna take it to show for it to get some attention so that people would start comin to our place...so i should get 18's huh?? yea i think that kit would make it look kinda werid.....or small....im thinkin about getting nsx rotars too cause i just found out that the nsx rotars fit on the lude ..
Where are u getting your $ from man? A guy on PO.com can get the greddy turbo kit and intercooler for $3300 shipped if u are interested:eek:

· Registered
1,336 Posts
Busa said:
Ok here it is for you.... this is ma plan ... a 1.5 in drop... 17 in. Racing Hart M5 deep dish.. Carbon Fiber hood... A black widow kit..and if i can find projectors..imma get projectors...o yea.. and imma try to get lamborghini doors.. if i can...and imma get a paint job thas kinda pearly ... a tint of blue under a pearly white... wat do u think...of course this is gonna take an ASSLOAD of time and money...but it will b done..
i think you need to cancel your subscription to importtuner and welcome MR. Original in your house for a cup of tea :)

· Registered
100 Posts
Go for it!!! If I had the time & $$$, that's about exactly the same setup I'd like! I would probably pass the hood, but the paint job sounds sweet & not to mention lambo doors! COOOOOL. Good luck man, hope you can pull it off!

· Registered
1,688 Posts
i've calculated...the scissors door will probably run you close to 10G's and the rims, plus paint job plus the suspension plus hood plus kit...about 15 thousand or so....and you still haven't had any intake or exhaust in yet....:eek:

· Registered
1,336 Posts
Murdah One said:

and he didn't even say 3piece...spanishricer did..i quoted LudeAction...so piss off...:rolleyes: :)
yeah shure. the m5 1pc have a really DEEP DISH :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.