Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a set of 18s today. I ordered Konig Unknowns on toyo proxies. 215/35/18. I need to order a set of springs now, but im not sure how much drop will be too much for the new wheels. I talked too another guy with a 2000 Lude on 18s with what he said was a 1.5 inch drop and it was just barely scuffing the tires. Was wondering if 1 inch springs would be the way to go and if so what kind and who has the best deal? :eek

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I don't know about those Rims on any car... not really fond of Konig...

18's too...

To each his own though... do whatever makes you happy.

~Peace

·
Registered
163 Posts
1.5" should be fine with the 35 series tires, you can go with the 1", but it may not be as low as you'd like it, depends on your preference. Post some pics, I'd like to see how those rims look on the car.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
98Vtec said:
he may have an automatic, so show i'm guessing would be his thing. Personally i like the way certain 18's look on ludes, but i dunno if i woulda chosen those
I'd agree that certain 18's DO look good on Preludes... but I personally would never do it. Tried giving an honest opinion but I'm kinda biased because I don't really care for "show"... unless it's subtle...

~Peace

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally I didn't order those wheels. What happened was, I ordered the Maxxim E-Racer wheels. Guy said he had two at his location and two in Texas location. ! hour later he calls back and said 1 of the wheels in Texas was damaged. He offered me the Unknowns at the same price so I went ahead and bought them. IF I don't like them, Ill just sell them and get something else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.