Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't see an Interior forum, so I guess I'll put it here... Does anyone have the Tenzo R Rally seats? If so, are they comfortable? Are they good quality? Thanks for the info I was interested in them maybe...

· Registered
396 Posts
Please tell me you arent going to base your decision off of what other people on here say! If at all posible, try and find a shop that has the seats, or someone you know etc...because what one person might think is comfy, another may not!
peace

· Registered
396 Posts
I have NEVER had a problem so far. Also, i've had the security system for over a year. THe bad news is that the place where i bought it went out of business. they guarenteed the instal for the life of the car! so now i'm SCREWED if something goes wrong!
Anyway, a little about it. I think the only thing i DONT like, is that its not as sensitive as other systems. Yeah, being too sensitive can have some side effects, but this one is pretty difficult to set off, well, maybe difficult is a bad word, but i think you get my point.
I love the pager/remote, everything still works fine. Buttons arent worn at all etc.
any other questions, feel free to ask!
peace and goodluck

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool i was thinking about getting one this summer cuz I got a lot of new stuff on my car... Do you have the remote start also or just the alarm?

· Registered
405 Posts
you can use the stock 92-95 civic brackets and sliders for the chairs? if you can i am not going to buy the ones tenzo sells. has anyone had any experiences with the tenzo rally seats? i want to get some racing seats but i am not about to spend about 1200 just for two seats like the sparco torinos. i want the new color of the tenzo rally seats. the black ones wiith the grey sides. i can get each seat for 160. so i dont want to pass up this deal.

· Registered
9 Posts
Yes, you can use the stock civic bracket to mount the seat to your existing hole in the civic. You will have to measure the hole and where to mount the seat into your civic bracket. A little hint about the bracket. Remove your stock seat and only use the 2 slider. (driver side) use the slider on the right side, it should have 2 bolt that is welded to the bracker pointing upward. Cut the bolt that is in the back, now screw the bolt that is uncut that is pointing up, use it as a bolt and bolt to the seat left top hole. Try to turn the bracket tight enought that it won't move and then line it up to the hole in the rear and measure so that you could drill the back of the bracket for the second hole. That will be it for that side. Now the right side, you will only used one bolt on the right side because you will have to adjust side to side so that the hold will fit your frame. Remember only 3 will be bolt up, the rear right bolt will not be use. When you have those seat and your stock bracket side by side, you will know what i'm talking about. It hard to tell by word, im sorry if some of you don't understand. But this process is real easy and will save you atleast 100 bucks so it worth it. Plus you can use your stock seat belt instead of wasting another 100 buying racing harness trust me. I will remove my seat and see if i miss anything. I will post more about it tomorow. peace

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.