Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
hello all im under my cousins screename....

00lsvtec: the black and grey are in a pair as well, i just took one out for a pic. IM located in south Florida.

phan: 400 is for the pair and 50 for shipping anywhere in the U.S.

2gracer: no pics of the red ones they are still in the box as you can see in the pic. no trades and i can get the other colors if neccessary.

boostedblack99: you got mail...

jlui83: the sliders and brackets must be purchased seperately but you can custom make them yourself if you want to. Price for shipping is 50 for the pair and tracking #

civicjdmgsr: dont hate on my thread man... :)

· Registered
21 Posts
jlui83: you do not NEED to buy them it just maes installation alot easier. I will check for your car to see how mcu htey are much you can get a local shop to custom do the brackets. Thats is what i have heard but never done it before.

sk8ter4life. I can get you those type r seats but they are obviously more money. Ill email you in a sec...

phan: i have heard of people modifing their sliders to make them fit. You can get them custom done... thse are a direct bolt on thats the only difference.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.