Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nice. no noise no wind nothing. Seats comfy and larger. Car handled great. Interior beautiful. I have not been in more of a balanced solid smooth quiet yet powerful car besides a $60K lexus. This new accord was better than any Acura. My fiancee wants to buy one now. Tranny was super smooth too. didnt feel a thing. One thing i noticed the 4cyl ex has the little slide out things on teh visor to block sun but the V6 didnt have those. Whats the deal? I want those

·
Registered
432 Posts
huntersdl said:
One thing i noticed the 4cyl ex has the little slide out things on teh visor to block sun but the V6 didnt have those. Whats the deal? I want those
I assume the V6 was an LX? The Accord EX is the only model that comes with the slide out extended visors.

·
Registered
432 Posts
v6Princess said:
If the car doesn't come with one, I'm pretty sure you can pay for one as an upgrade.
I'm not the dealer, but that may be a bit difficult. The EX also has the lighted mirrors in the visor that the LX doesn't. But, anything is possible if you want to pay the money.

IMO buy the EX. There's a few other nice features.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is the messed up thing

This was a V6 EX and didnt have the slide thing or lighted mirrors!!! A honda factory goof????

·
Registered
326 Posts
we jsut drove the 4 cylinder and v6 ex today and oh my god. the 4 cylinder is only 160hp but it s so smooth and quiet and get this... QUICK. the v6 is jsut amazing it does not feel like a honda anymore it feels like a bmw or something. even the interior is incredible. I dont like the rear lights so i sort of assumed the rest of the car sucked, but wow, jsut go drive one and youll see... im choosing the v6ex over the maxima now jsut for overall ride and feel. not to mention the quality differences...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Re: that is the messed up thing

huntersdl said:
This was a V6 EX and didnt have the slide thing or lighted mirrors!!! A honda factory goof????
Maybe they took them out for 2003. That seems pretty strange though. Nice features. It did have leather seats - right?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep leather

but get this the 4 cyl ex we looked had had teh slide thingys i think honda goofed onthis particular car. It was the only one they had v6 in stock that is.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Re: yep leather

huntersdl said:
but get this the 4 cyl ex we looked had had teh slide thingys i think honda goofed onthis particular car. It was the only one they had v6 in stock that is.
They had to. I just went to the Honda WEB site and it shows the "Illuminated Vanity Mirrors" in both the EX and LX.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts