Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting one the day I get back from Iraq. Thats it, my mind is made up. Habenaro red with the black HFP wheels.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J_fukin_t said:
get the white mayn ;) bout time honda made the si coupe in white so why not capitalize? lol j/k for that much money man i can be honest i dont' think i'd buy and si but rather a s2k or somthing

No way man, the HR is a sexxy color, never been a big fan of white cars. Im just surprised to see it offered in 9 colors and not 3

·
Registered
703 Posts
2000redCIVICsi said:
No way man, the HR is a sexxy color, never been a big fan of white cars. Im just surprised to see it offered in 9 colors and not 3
yea i'm surprised its not just black,blue, rd again, i love my white, only color car you can run through an auto carwash if ya need to ;)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
J_fukin_t said:
get the white mayn ;) bout time honda made the si coupe in white so why not capitalize? lol j/k for that much money man i can be honest i dont' think i'd buy and si but rather a s2k or somthing
Youre right. White does look nice. But, the Si is not that great of a buy. For $20k or under you could find a used S2K in exellent condition. The S2K is a hell of a lot sexier and would kill an Si from the street to the tracks

·
Registered
306 Posts
The S is great for a second car, but not very practical. I think. I mean if you're living on your own and don't have to move around a lot of shit, then fuck yeah get the S2000. But if you have a lot of friends/family/junk to move around, then get a civic. Either way, you'll get something fun.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
2000redCIVICsi said:
Im getting one the day I get back from Iraq. Thats it, my mind is made up. Habenaro red with the black HFP wheels.
how long is your tour gonna be? I have some MP buddies up here in AK...they did a year long bid over there and came back with around 30g's in hazard pay and what not...they never told me exactly how much they came back with, and I didn't think it was my place to be all up in their ish like that...but I imagine you'll come back with some nice cheddar...an '06 SI sure would be sweet to come home to, lol...great motivation to get your ass up everyday and everything...good luck bro!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
solsykness said:
how long is your tour gonna be? I have some MP buddies up here in AK...they did a year long bid over there and came back with around 30g's in hazard pay and what not...they never told me exactly how much they came back with, and I didn't think it was my place to be all up in their ish like that...but I imagine you'll come back with some nice cheddar...an '06 SI sure would be sweet to come home to, lol...great motivation to get your ass up everyday and everything...good luck bro!

Yeah even i dontknow how much ill come home with. I cant wait though

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yoshimitshu said:
..............so much for "Im selling my SI and getting my dream car.....300Z"
what happened to that?

yeah i cant make up my mind, with my luck the Warranty is leading me to a new new car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.