Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
it will bolt right up!! thats too small of a difference for them to change the flange( the gaskets are mass produced) youll be fine!

· Registered
496 Posts
p.s. i think it's called a test pipe.....when you said test tube i was a little confused/worried about what you were doing
yeah i was worried, we dont need any ricer cloning.

· Registered
496 Posts
measure it, just get one made at a muffler shop for a fraction of the price, if o2 sensor location is stopping you 99.9999% of muffler shops carry extra sensor bungs. but if you have the money spend away, or donate to SHO

· Registered
496 Posts
The muffler shop here sucks really bad and il never go back their!!! Can I just get a yes or no answer so I can stop bugging you guys? Will a 2 1/2 inlet/outlet fit my application?
don't worry about bugging anybody, but if you order it, and it does not exactly bolt on go get it welded on, quick question, do you have a flex pipe installed?:confused

· Registered
496 Posts
i didnt have one, your engine needs flex. mine lasted for a couple of months then one day, was being easy on the car and the weld just gave way. a honda with open headers sounds like asshole

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.