Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aiight guys i trying to get another platform to work off of. so i want to sell my 94 accord or trade it. it has 18 inch konig wheels dropped 2 inches on eibach sportlines and tokico blues. apex non turbo muffler and aem cai. kenwood headunit(the one that teh face splits into two) with pioneer interior speakers amped with a 1000 watt amp and a rockford hx2 12 inch sub amped by a rockford 1800 watt power series amp. runs perfect and best of all it is 5 speed. has 150000 miles on it only had it about 8months and it was bone stock. carfax has no accidents and i have not had any. never dogged on motor either. looking for $5000 but will trade for a 5 speed 94 and up integra can be stock but no rust. also a 94 and up prelude 5 speed no rust. also who ever gets this car will be getting it with the mugen sides and rear and type r lip that i have. only pic i have is the one in my sig. that pics is very accurate. emails will be more affective i am in orange nj 07050. [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.