Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing Waters:Authentic WWRS Lip Kit for 5th gen Prelude

Hey everyone,
I bought a WWRS lip kit a little over a month ago, and after putting in on Ebay, i have still not received payment from the person and it's been a good 2 weeks since he told me he sent the payment via airmail so i don't know what's going on. I told him that if I don't hear from him soon i'll be reselling.

I'm really not sure what to ask for this, so I'm just gonna take in some offers.

If you shoot me an offer, I'll respond as soon as I can and let you know for sure if you're getting it or not by July 20th.

Some info on it, it's CBM in color, but that doesn't really matter because the front and sides will need to be repainted, but the rear shouldn't be a problem, it's authentic like the title says, no cracks or major damage, only to the paint, doesn't come with the L brackets which I am told are not needed, does not come with the screws or tape, which can be found almost anywhere.
I'll throw in one picture, PM me or email me at [email protected] if you want more.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dncbb6 said:
where are you located,willing to part out the front lip?
I'm located in Manitoba, Canada. I don't really want to part out the kit, I'd rather sell it as a whole, but if it comes down to it, then I would part it out.
Thanks

scrappys64 said:
Good looking lip, but I may have missed something in your post. What care does it fit and your location?????
Sorry, completely forgot about what car it's for. It's for a 5th Gen Prelude, I just added that to the title now. I'm located in Manitoba Canada.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.