Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jesus. That one silver supra was bad ass. Then the black supra fly bye was incredible. Only one thing i couln't imagine riding a turbo busa, My 6er is enough.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
OMG u know its crazy when an SRT10 viper is one of the slowest cars there! That silver supra that looks like Ryan Woon's is crazy as hell!
The quality coulda been better tho.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Ok, are you sure that was a Twin Turbo Vette lol or was that Twin Turbo words just put there to make the Vette look bad lol...?? NICE VID THOUGH BY THE WAY, that turbo busa running the Viper at the end was like pointless, turbo busa just played with him.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
Well for one I think that black car that did that 170+ flybye when the dude said did you get that was that twin turbo vette. I don't think it was a black supra but I might be wrong. Nothing had shit for the silver supra. I think he had one big ass turbo and 1 strong built auto tranny!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
I need a turbo NSX...Supras are great and all...but the NSX is exotic status plus I love the NSX styling and I'm a Hondaphile.
So di I!! I jus love the NSX but getting one plus doing a 20-30k build with factor x or Gerry Johnson ( the only people with 10 sec NSX's) isnt worth it. If i do get an NSX it would jus be to pimp....if u wanna build a 9 or 10 sec car....supra is a better platform.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
orijinal_poser said:
plus being much easier to get it that fast considering you can get 1017 rwhp out of stock internals
The only downfall of the supra is that its extremely heavy. I also have a vid of the factor x single turbo NSX versus a single turbo supra and the NSX walked all over it on the highway! The nsx is light so that kind of power is neck breaking in that car.

·
Registered
63 Posts
mman the link off off the page that one links to doesnt work anymore can anybody host it for me? and judging by the way you talk about the black supra its a guy named ameds i think thats how you speel it and he has literally everything done to the car you can ive ridden in it and all i can say is when he punches it your neck hurts and you cant pull off the seat

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.