Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The #1 Techone HID Kit 4000K/6000k/8000k/10000k/12000k... $240 SHIPPED!

WE HAVE MOST KITS IN STOCK!

Hi everyone,

Formerly known as XENITH, we have officially launched our website (www.mod-express.com) and are doing a complete makeover. Now stocking thousands of HID kits, we are dedicated to continue to give you great customer satisfaction and the fastest shipping for an online auto store. And to kick things off, we are now pricing our HIDs at $230 Shipped within the US! These high-quality Techone HID kits passed ISO9001 Certification and received the European E-mark to make sure that the product quality is high and guaranteed by the company. They stand behind their products very strongly, as do I when I bring them to you, the customers.

Note that these kits are only meant for offroad and show purposes only.
Available Bulb Sizes: H1, H3, H3C, H7, H8, H10, H11, H13, H4-Low, H4 Bi-xenon, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007
Available Color Temperatures: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k, 15000K

We also offer Bi-xenon kits, D2S(R) kits, and replacement bulbs. However, they have not been updated on the website yet. If you are interested in them, please send me an e-mail at [email protected].

This kit includes 2 ballasts with integrated igniters, 2 HID bulbs, and all the wiring needed for a plug and play kit. Below are some pictures of the HID kit, and the HID kit installed on actual customer's cars!

The ballasts, upon the first 5 seconds of startup, take only 7 amps of power from your stock wiring! Since your stock halogens take more than that, our HID kit is SAFE for your stock wiring. There is a one year manufacturer warranty on all bulbs and ballasts! 100% satisfaction guarantee, the easiest HID kit to install ever, approximately 10-15 minutes and you're done!

Please visit our website at www.mod-express.com and view our policies covering warranties, sales, and returns.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me us at [email protected] or [email protected], or you can PM us on here. Thanks for your time everyone!

Best regards,
George
Mod-Express.com

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
will you ship to a non-paypal address?

I have a drop box in niagara falls, NY that I use for stuff I get from the states that I pickup myself to save brokerage fee's, etc.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes we can ship to non-verified addresses but if there are complaints about the package not being received but the tracking # says otherwise, we will not provide another kit. Hope you understand, thank you.

·
Registered
189 Posts
plug and play?

·
Registered
97 Posts
XENITH i´m travelling to NY in a few days. How can I buy you a HID kit there???. It´s for a prelude ´98 (H1). You have in stock?. The instalation is easy?

thanks

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Once you Paypal me, I will ship it to your address. H1 is not in stock, but will be with our next order. Installation is very easy

·
Registered
57 Posts
XENITH said:
Yes, plug and play, no extra splicing required.
K if its pulg and play then the bulb size is whatever someone specifies. but H.I.D. aren't 9000. Only a few H-sizes and DS2, DS1 right?

And u have the DS2 shipped for 260 is that will ballast and bulbs?

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These are universal aftermarket kits that have bulb sizes for all of the ones listed on the first post. D2S HID kits are $260 shipped including bulbs, ballasts, and the necessary wiring for a plug and play kit.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have all 9006 and H4 6000K's and 8000K's in stock! Hurry and place your order before we run out.. we will be placing another order withing 3 days.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts