Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
WOW! Wrong foot to start off on man, please create your own thread to advertise your product. Also, your site is slow, I don't see any pics of the actual product and for ppl who do not know what FOB is, how much is the prodcut total per kit arriving into the U.S.?

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Sunshinexenon has contacted me before personally to import their HID conversio n kits. I declined because I was already working with Techone and I liked their company. I guess they're just getting back at me? I never knew factories were allowed to come in direct contact with retail but have to go through a US distributor first.

Oh and don't piggyback my thread. You will be reported.

·
Registered
6 Posts
HID xenon conversion kits

HELLO SIRS

I never COntact XENITH, I donot who it is XENITH??

Why our company have to get back at anybody.

We are just doing business here. Quality and Price Speak everything!!

Our products speak everthing.

15 Months Warranty for HID xenon conversion kits.

We are sure of our products quality.

Have a nice day all the people here.

Best regards
Sunshine HID
www.sunshinehid.com

·
Registered
502 Posts
sunshinexenon said:
Hello sir

The total payment with the delivery cost by DHL for one H1 6000K HID xenon conversion kit is 180.00USD we provide 15 monthes for Warranty.

Best regars
www.sunshinehid.com
He's asking if you have the kits in stock and how long it would take for him to receive it, your response does not answer his questions. But this should be done on PM since this is Xenith's thread.

·
Registered
286 Posts
hid kit

how muc for 10k h3?? i hav a civic with one piece angel eye projectors...also how muc for the jdm yellow for the foglights?i dont kno the bulb type cuz i didnt get it yet...how muc for both and sent to 17042

·
Registered
118 Posts
anybody got the bi xenon lights
did they work?
how did you wire them up?
Bi xenon is suppose to be HID High and Low does anybody have that one

·
Registered
619 Posts
Okay, I have some questions.
I want a kit for an 00 Integra DB7.
I was wondering if you have a Hi/lo kit, and how much it would be. Also, I was wondering how long shipping usually takes, and if you still accept Paypal. Also, if you have any pictures of them on an Integra. Thanks alot. Please PM me, as I dont check this thread too often.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Hey guys!

Well we have officially gone online with our new company website, www.mod-express.com. We are also having a sale on our current HID brand for $230 shipped within the US. Please check out our website with any questions. It is still being updated and tweaked, so bear with the minor problems. Online ordering isn't online yet, just shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected]. Thanks.

Best regards,
George

·
Registered
114 Posts
Does this kit include the Bulb Cover in case the bulb shatters?

Also- Would these be difficult to install on the TYC one piece projectors?

92-95 Civic.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
IbaCivicHatch said:
Does this kit include the Bulb Cover in case the bulb shatters?

Also- Would these be difficult to install on the TYC one piece projectors?

92-95 Civic.
Yes they do come with dome plastic covers around the bulb to protect it from shattering or any sort of impact. They shouldn't be difficult to install on the TYC projectors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any idea which bulb I would need for a 2007 Accord EX-L? Going to pick one up later this week but I'd like to order a 6000K low beam kit for it. If it's the same as the 2006 I guess it would be the 9006? TIA!

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
SVTour98 said:
Any idea which bulb I would need for a 2007 Accord EX-L? Going to pick one up later this week but I'd like to order a 6000K low beam kit for it. If it's the same as the 2006 I guess it would be the 9006? TIA!
Hi there,

I am 99% sure that they are the same bulb size as the 06 model, which is 9006. I also sent you a PM with this information. Thanks.

George

121 - 140 of 171 Posts