Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Hi,

To everyone who ordered, the HIDs are going out either Monday or Wednesday, depending on when you placed your order and what line its in for the backorders! Thanks.

George

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
peasly23 said:
Anyone got pics of these installed from inside the engine bay? In other words, where the ballasts and stuff are hooked to?
Hi,

Here are some pics of ballast mounting on a 7th Gen Civic.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I got one of these over the summer. I like it a lot. Everything is so much easier to see in the dark. The installation was super easy, the hardest part is deciding where to put the ballast.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Mr GSR said:
I got one of these over the summer. I like it a lot. Everything is so much easier to see in the dark. The installation was super easy, the hardest part is deciding where to put the ballast.
Yup definitely the only hard part about installing HIDs is where to mount the ballast :p

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
ok, i know i said this before but now i am ready. i just orderd the TYC one piece headlights. they come w/ H1 bulbs (wich i'm sure your aware of) and i would like the 6000k bulbs.
so....are they in stock? and in what way do you except payments?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
nevermind....scratch that...i'll just order them off your sight. :rolleyes so excited! * happy dance*

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
ordered on a friday, recieved the next wednesday. everything is there and in perfect shape. top notch service!! the showed up same time as the projecters. i'll post up pics as soon as i can. lost my USB cable. :eek:

161 - 171 of 171 Posts