Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4biddens h22/4gen part out thread

Alright guys, taking the car back to stock to prepare her for sale. Most of the following items are still on the car but will begin to be removed this coming weekend or as they sell.

The following are set prices, pretty much non-negotiable unless you want to toss in the purchase of a 4gen short shifter or something :) All prices are plus shipping unless noted. PayPal add 3%.

AEM Polished Intake (free K&N recharger kit, bracket is broken)
$75 or $60 if you send me your stock intake

Greddy Header (small/medium dent on downpipe)
$125 + stock H22 header/downpipe or $215 w/ no trade

Greddy PE Exhaust (quite a bit of oil/grease on bottom of piping and some on canister but canister is cleanable definitely)
$240

PowerCore Race Cat (resonated test pipe, dirty but cleanable)
$40

B&M FPR and Guage
$40 for combo + stock fpr

AEM Blue Pullies
$50

JDM Blue Valve Cover (good condition)
$50 + clean stock valve cover

Forbidden Motorsports True Short Shifter (Original Prototype)
$80 [dibs called by XtremeLude]

Spoon Sports P13 ECU (Real Spoon, v.4 - dyno'd 2-4whp throughout entire rpm w/ no tuning, plug & play)
$125 + stock JDM manual p13

AutoMeter Dual Gauge Pod
$10

AutoMeter A/F Meter (ProLite series I believe?, silver)
$30

AutoMeter Electric Oil Pressure Gauge (Prolite series I believe?, silver)
$30

USDM OEM Foglight Tweeter Cover and OEM Switch (tweeter cover is not just a stock one with a hole, has recessed area for switch)
$90

93 Console Conversion (ebrake portion and black leather rear insert, good condition)
$75

USDM Clear OEM foglights (both lenses are cracked, fixable or buy Civic replacement lenses from Honda)
$100

Rota Slipstream 16’’ Steel Grey Wheels w/ 215/45/16 Azenis 90% tread (6 Weeks Old, includes black lugs and Rays valve caps)
$600 + stock 92/93 si wheels w/ good tires

Wings West RS Front Lip (painted Daytona Blue Pearl, very minor scratches on bottom)
$175

Kaminari Sideskirts (painted DBP like above, removed emblems, rock chips inside fender well from normal driving)
$175

“Unknown” JDM Rear Lips (very very RARE, never seen on another Lude in the US)
$400

Spoon Front STB (cut bracket to allow install with ABS, fairly new, good condition)
$125

Tein SS 16-way Adjustable Coilovers
$525

DC Polished Lower Tie Bar
$65

Please PM me with any questions or picture requests.

Thanks!

·
Registered
808 Posts
you're selling your car?! why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

jk man...but how come you're selling it?

and are you still making a shroud like you said you would...made out of aluminum from what i remember you saying.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Selling it because its the bad monster that I had envisioned it being when I bought it. There is nothing else for me personally to accomplish with it.

Yes, the shroud will be finished tomorrow actually. Info will be on the website soon, I'm working on that right now. Might even be up tonight.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
are you willing to let any individual parts go or is it all going with the car?

·
Registered
238 Posts
what are you gonna replace it with?

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
4bidden said:
Actually, unless someone buys it whole within the next few days I will begin to part it out.
well, if no1 buys it within the next few days can i call dibs on the rear lips?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Prlude4Life said:
well, if no1 buys it within the next few days can i call dibs on the rear lips?
The rear lips will be a very hot ticket and I highly doubt I will sell them for less than $400 or so. I've already gotten many IMs and emails about them.

·
Registered
247 Posts
would love to get that motor/trans combo... how much you want for the car....

·
Registered
864 Posts
Shibby H22A said:
wow I'm shocked that your selling that such nice car! how come you opt for a pick up truck? Just curious. are you doing this to save up for a special car? :)
Yes. The Skyline R-34 GT-R Spec-V :clap

1 - 20 of 36 Posts