1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,077 Posts
not a Sol, but one of my favorite honda videos:

· Registered
782 Posts

· Registered
3,077 Posts
Stock slalom speed was 66.5 mph for Si's with 4ws. Imagine a semi-built turbo'd engine swap, with suspension upgrade lowerd 1.5" and some 225 tires through the hills.

Thats one of the project cars I'd love to get ahold of. It would be one hell of a road car for your friends to try to keep up with.

· Registered
782 Posts
Stock slalom speed was 66.5 mph for Si's with 4ws. Imagine a semi-built turbo'd engine swap, with suspension upgrade lowerd 1.5" and some 225 tires through the hills.

Thats one of the project cars I'd love to get ahold of. It would be one hell of a road car for your friends to try to keep up with.
Consider this...tien or koni adjustable coilovers, tien pillow ball upper mounts, front and rear strut tower bars, thicker front and rear anti-roll bars with spherical bearing end links and chassis stiffening supports, spherical bearing rear lower control arm mounts, polyurethane suspension bushings, 225 r-compound tires...

>SEX< IN A CURVING LINE:bomb

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Interesting video. But I think someone is looking to boost their play count on youtube after all this is like one of the first 4 posts for this guy and its a video that gets credit for being played?:eek2

None-the-less, decent videography, nice car, and some good music.
Not my video, I have just become obsessed with Sols lately.

· Registered
3,077 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Not a bad vid, cinematics were good, whoever made it has some talent.

As for the 4WS, imagine a car with AWD + 4WS, like a GSX Evo or something...that would be ridiculous...not sure if that'd be remotely possible cause I have no idea how 4WS works or how it's setup, but yea...THAT would be sex in a curvey line =P

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

As for the 4WS, imagine a car with AWD + 4WS, like a GSX Evo or something...that would be ridiculous...not sure if that'd be remotely possible cause I have no idea how 4WS works or how it's setup, but yea...THAT would be sex in a curvey line =P
+1 for 4WS GSX? :-D

· Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts

I guess you never heard of the nissan skyline. attessa.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.