Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best fuel pump to run with a JRSC w/boost upgrade kit on my '00 civic si? The kit doesnt come with one, and if theres one out there better than JR's unit, id like to know- thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
myflysi said:
whats the best fuel pump to run with a JRSC w/boost upgrade kit on my '00 civic si? The kit doesnt come with one, and if theres one out there better than JR's unit, id like to know- thanks!
Hey quick question, are you running a ZEX kit with the JRSC???
I noticed the ZEX bottle in the picture on your sig.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: the BEST fuel pump for JRSC CIVIC SI!

Len2176 said:
Hey quick question, are you running a ZEX kit with the JRSC???
I noticed the ZEX bottle in the picture on your sig.
im running the zex until i get the SC all installed- i was worried about trying to use it afterwards as ive been told by a few that its NOT a good idea, while others said it was safe to run a 25/30 shot. i havent gotten a professional opinion on this as of yet so Im not gonna believe anyone or try anything yet until i talk it over with someone thats dealt with the same setup before- if i cant run the zex, im gonna sell the damn thing and put some money back in my pocket to make up for the boost upgrade kit-

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
If only I took pictures of my old bag. That thing was ugly! It was a good thing I did it because I would have never known it was that bad. I didn't feel much difference after I put the new one in, but at least I know I got a new one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts