Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
1,174 Posts
I actually wanted to see that, because the first 3 were filled with animated bullshit. Wow... that animated eclipse totally just animated jumped that bridge. Makes me miss the days of real stunts... like road warrior, and the original Transporter.

· Registered
38 Posts
I just want to see that part where they steal fuel off the truck, that looked pretty cool, I don't listen to what they're talking about anyway...
Even that part is bullshit. I highly doubt them being able to throw that hitch and have it land exactly in the right spot...

Oh yea in b4 this happens... again... for the 4th time...

· Registered
86 Posts
LOL....Countdown to ricer Generation 4 right? Its a good movie though, I like it. Hell 2 Fast 2 Furious....Eva Mendes damn!

· Registered
41,903 Posts
shut the fuck up, you know everyone on this board is a ricer at heart and will go and see this movie.

· Registered
1,174 Posts
...yeah the Fast and furious movies are purely for education of what not to do... no way am I going to see it...:ninjapshhh...

I still want to see the truck part, and yeah the hitch falling down right in place is farfetched, but whipping towtrucks in 180s and dropping hitches to steal fuel is a cool idea, regardless of how plausible... I still want to see it. And yes, I will cover my ears and pout.

It better be about muscle cars, in the Tokyo Drift one, they threw a baseball through the window of a Charger and then said that the charger had 600 Horsepower, and the Dodge viper had 900 Horsepower, stock, and then destroyed a shelby cobra by dropping a NISMO motor into it out of a wrecked nissan. and then said it had 900 horsepower or something. Everything had amazingly rediculous stock power, and a lot of Bullshit terminology. I almost cried when they made the Cobra into a Nissan. That's a condemable offense.

· Registered
478 Posts
I think its agreed that the people will be idiots but there will probably be a couple of cool things that make it worth watching.

· Registered
110 Posts
...yeah the Fast and furious movies are purely for education of what not to do... no way am I going to see it...:ninjapshhh...

I still want to see the truck part, and yeah the hitch falling down right in place is farfetched, but whipping towtrucks in 180s and dropping hitches to steal fuel is a cool idea, regardless of how plausible... I still want to see it. And yes, I will cover my ears and pout.

It better be about muscle cars, in the Tokyo Drift one, they threw a baseball through the window of a Charger and then said that the charger had 600 Horsepower, and the Dodge viper had 900 Horsepower, stock, and then destroyed a shelby cobra by dropping a NISMO motor into it out of a wrecked nissan. and then said it had 900 horsepower or something. Everything had amazingly rediculous stock power, and a lot of Bullshit terminology. I almost cried when they made the Cobra into a Nissan. That's a condemable offense.
thought it was a monte carlo? idk... but i read a thing in hotrod magazine (i think thats what it was) about that car and it really did have 600hp..

its a mechanic comedy, right on lol

· Registered
1,174 Posts
thought it was a monte carlo? idk... but i read a thing in hotrod magazine (i think thats what it was) about that car and it really did have 600hp..

its a mechanic comedy, right on lol
It was most definitly a Mustang/Cobra thing:
370 Hp off of a Skyline engine. Told to be 800 HP or something in the movie, and they too ka beat up skyline, ripped the motor out, and the kid put it in his dad's car so he could be the new "Drift King" and the white dude says "Drift" in the funniest way since he's from Texas, he goes "Dreeeeft" I would send whoever swapped the motor out of the '67 with a nissan directly to jail for life.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.