Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm diggin it, I'm not used to some power with all the goodies. It's prob nicest car I've owned, integra I had was quick but this car feels safer lol plus I feel lucky to have found a 4dr for the kids. Around here there aren't many 4dr Si's and this is the 2nd white one I've seen within the last year or so that I can remember. I know I'm not the only one but in my small "city" its the only 4dr white Si right now, most are the blue coupes and if they are sedans they're black. But its fun but I can feel the restrictions, I must open it up with intake header and looking at i/m and think about what I want to do there since it stares at you everytime you open the hood. 20 more pounds of torque would help make up for the extra weight of safety equip

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
the day i bought my SUV (the Endeavor), there was a lady there buying that exact car you just got. i was a little jealous. if she wouldnt have taken it, i might have.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
Looking fine. . . dam fine,
I wish i could get one :(

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Don't forget rims and tires. Good for a significant weight drop.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Do you know if you are getting a cai or sri? I feel like the cai would have performed better but I went with the sri for ease of access to the filter and it looked really nice under the hood. I'm glad I did now. The engine really growls. I was surprised at how much louder it was just from changing from stock airbox. After you get full ihe done its gonna sound bad a and you should be able to actually feel a change in the amount of power.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
when dealing with k-series always get cai

not good to have filter near exhaust manifold if it's all tucked near the firewall. you'll pull noticeable gains with a cai over an sri on a k20 because of this.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yeah, i always go with the cai but i'm considering a supercharger for it. but gonna start with an oil change, cai, header, springs and struts to start and then debate on being subtle with an aftermarket i/m or getting a supercharger and slappin that baby on there, not sure yet. i got to start with some nice brake pads, not sure what they got on there but i know what i want on there and it's better to just buy the better pad just so i am absolutely sure i have what i can count on to stop the damn car lol

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's why I loved my teg til it dropped to 24 overnight, never figured out why it did that. The newer the parts got the worse the gas mileage got

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know, it was odd, I got the last of the oil leaks fixed changed air filtes out changed oil and put new radiator on and it went boo boo, no loss of power, no noises. Everything saab fine if not better than before but was filling up once every 8 days when I used to drive twice the distance and fill up every 13 days, I did slip some gas killer in it though, every thing I touch turns to shit so I'm going to be extra careful with what I do to this civic I'm not fucking this up

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Which cai will go best with car? I don't want to risk hydrolock and I'm not familiar with where the cai filters end up sitting on this thing, I have an idea but not 100% sure, not wanting to eBay it unless you know a good eBay one to get

1 - 20 of 63 Posts