Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 4 at our dealership 3 Sports (2 Auto 1 Manual) and 1 Base (Manual). These cars are nice and are pretty quick and it has alot of extra room in the engine compartment :D (maybe for a K20/24). I WANT ONE!!! The Base model looks ugly. The new engine is the L15A1.....

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Awesome, I want to get to the dealership to check them out but school is so crazy right now. I'll be finished with college this summer and I'm considering the Fit as my first new car. My CRX needs a friend.

How do the colors look?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
What are the price tags like on them at your dealerships? I am considering getting one of these when I get out of college, like CRXican. The GSR needs a playmate....

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have my digital camera at this time but they range from 13,000 to 15,800. There is no TEMP gauge just 2 lights that say Cold and Hot. Honda has seemed to improve on the DBW System as the engine is very responsive. I think if a 01-05 Civic EX raced a Fit that the Fit would win and the handling kicks ass too. It also does not have independent rear suspention. Overall I LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
The colors I recommend are Blue and Orange for the SPort model.

The blue version I have pics of my new 2007 Fit Sport Manual Trabsmission in my signature.

The MSRP for me was $15,720 with destination charge.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Mr GSR said:
What are the price tags like on them at your dealerships? I am considering getting one of these when I get out of college, like CRXican. The GSR needs a playmate....
I saw one at a dealership yesterday and the pricetag was 16,300 for a Fit Sport Automatic... had a few options though.

I built one online and after tax and destination charges comes to 17,122 for a Fit Sport with M/T, aluminum shift knob, floor mats, and a cargo net.

~Peace

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.