Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
clearly, it bemuses me that you guys cant see that.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
normally they only have 1 name. that name gets banned and they stay off for a couple days then make a new name and behave or they immediately make a new name to bitch which gets them in more trouble and then gets banned again and then they learn and make a new name and behave.

people see a name and think of all the bs they normally start and it just goes downhill from there.

if we delete randomhero he can register again with it and that defeats the purpose.

bs... i talked to you about your bullshit(not about banning roger but other shit), we had a discussion, and you rectified the situation, it was dealt with.
that was not about banning him. it was about us fighting in general. you then chimed in "i would ban him for longer than 6 months" that was after you looked into the situation and realized he was being a douche-nozzle. you didn't "reprimand" me. you agreed with his ban

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
random could have made a NEW random, IDENTICAL, no NOOB would KNOW the diff...however, this NEW random would be a NOBODY with no post count, longetivity etc etc.

in the internet, thats ALL you have, your post count and logetivity.

i should bring yellowd16 back in this mofoka.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
deleting randomhero is harsh. even for teh net. its like having a pow, and saying fuk it, ill just kill him.

destroying all hopes of rescue.

destroying all the history that came with it....it NEVER existed.

deleting random will be that sanction you guys should have been seeking, because a ban will only keep him wondering if he asks enough, will he get it.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
personally i think i put some diplomatic resolutions out there.

and considering that you guys think he has been behaving and not given random back. thats messed up.

unless u plan a delete.

other wise, u are holding it over his head.

we all know he wants random back. its a matter of principle to him. and it wont stop.

delete. or give it back.

i have no say in the matter. just my two diplomatic cents.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
thank you, and goodnight. lol

*NIXON DEUCES*

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
right now you are tripping balls.

this is an exercise to me.

im coming in with NO perception....because apparently my ENTIRE time here ive never seen any of this shit.

ive SEEN the gimp hand like ONCE, have NO CLUE who posted it...

same goes for N word and to WHOM.

yes roger trolls. and he admits it. great.

just like anything else, like cops and lawyers, when a relationship is involved and something like banning comes up, it would be more professional to pass the ban...but this part got cleared up already...we are past that..

it IS commendable to know you will NEVER get your name back yet still pursue it.. especially since you ve proven (OBVIOUSLY, u just said so) that your behaviour has at least slighlty changed ---that said, he isnt acting as much of a troll as he used to.

now the two of mentioned it defeats the purpose to delete it because he can just remake it..

no...

like Darkness just said..."OG" statues...

that OG statues will BE GONE...tahts the WHOLE principle...noobs come in and see an OG beating them up showing that there is no hope for the future...

you banned his OG, and made him part of teh NORMAL population...HE HATES THAT.

maybe he sees it as work he has put it in or time, i dnt know, whatever...but its a statues over noobs non the less..

so uhm...no, deleting the name is not pointless when its WORTH SITS BEHIND ITS CREDIBILITY IN POST COUNT AND TIME IN SERVICE.
you're right you have no idea what's going on

and are you saying cops can't arrest family members who are breaking the law because of personal relationship?

based on your logic i can't moderate anybody because we are "friends" but that defeats the whole purpose of being a moderator now doesn't it? it is also the attitude that had generated the mentality that makes the "og" act the way they do towards new members. seriously that has to be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. what would you have me do? tattle to the other mods "roger is being bad can you please ban him because i don't want to man up and do it myself"?

his behavior has improved because he isn't getting what he wants when he wants it and he knows the next step is an IP ban. roger starts these threads and trolls for attention and you're doing nothing but giving it to him. i don't know why this concept escapes you.

who punishes a kid for something bad only to turn around and go back on the punishment? the point is you can't have what you want when you're being punished. he was warned numerous times and pretty much said fuck off. he had a choice and now he must live with it. if you can't understand that principal then you're parenting must be terrible.

there is nothing commendable about whining like a child to get something back that has been taken away from you due to your own immature actions where you received plenty of warnings. like you said you have no idea what's going on or the history so you there is really no reason for you to comment now is there

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
random could have made a NEW random, IDENTICAL, no NOOB would KNOW the diff...however, this NEW random would be a NOBODY with no post count, longetivity etc etc.

in the internet, thats ALL you have, your post count and logetivity.

i should bring yellowd16 back in this mofoka.
now he can't since it hasn't been deleted and it's the principal that matters. you don't understand the concept of taking something away from somebody when they have been bad and that giving it back to them only negates the punishment. if the account mattered that much to him he should have listened to the many warnings. from staff and the admins. or should i find the thread where he was specifically warned by the admin and ignored it?

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
personally i think i put some diplomatic resolutions out there.

and considering that you guys think he has been behaving and not given random back. thats messed up.

unless u plan a delete.

other wise, u are holding it over his head.

we all know he wants random back. its a matter of principle to him. and it wont stop.

delete. or give it back.

i have no say in the matter. just my two diplomatic cents.
umm deleting it would give it back genius. i like how basic concepts of punishment escape you. he was warned and given peaceful resolution long before he got banned. hell he was even offered a chance months ago to get his name back(BY ME) if he promised to behave and he said no..... now what's your excuse?

seriously what do you think the point of the "BAN" options is...why do you think it gives us the option to "permaban"

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
see, the way you are approaching this is all wrong.

its clear you are emotional over it and blurred what im trying to say.

and really thats fine. because its more awesome for me to politicize in a forum over something meaningless and see what the outcome will be...

vs gambling with real shit and seeing how my diplomacy isnt working and you still decide to go along with a punishment that could actually be less affective than the one im proposing.

dont act dumb. u know what i am saying. when someone of the law is in a middle of a situation that has family members involved is professional protocol to at LEASt attempt to pass the case.

but instead an ad hominem is thrown along with some belittling of the point.

but like i said. this was fun for me.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
negative.

u missing the point. yip.
umm no i'm not you're missing my point. you think post count is what matters and we are/have been saying that it's the principle of the name. he can't get the same name....i repeat...what do you think the purpose of the ban is.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i have an idea. how bout u delete it and see what happens?

i have a theory. u r saying i am wrong. i am sayin i am right.

lets test it....and if u r right, whats the big deal? u get to ban it again, AND you get me see that are your beyond god fukin right and ill be more than happy to post that shit all over SHO.

go ahead. delete it.

lets find out.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i gotta do some reading, ill be back, let me know what u gone do.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts

and really thats fine. because its more awesome for me to politicize in a forum over something meaningless and see what the outcome will be...

vs gambling with real shit and seeing how my diplomacy isnt working and you still decide to go along with a punishment that could actually be less affective than the one im proposing.

dont act dumb. u know what i am saying. when someone of the law is in a middle of a situation that has family members involved is professional protocol to at LEASt attempt to pass the case.

i'm not emotional. i'm annoyed that you can't get simple concept through your head. he was warned multiple times prior that he would get banned. he said fuck off. and continued so he got banned. he was even given a chance to come back if he agreed to behave and he said fuck off once more. he made the decision and he must live with the consequences.

and your law example is terrible....that only holds true during case investigations when solving a crime. not if you know for a fact that they are breaking the law. if you are a cop and are aware that somebody is breaking the law regardless of family you are required to arrest them. if you're a cop walking down the street and you see your brother kidnapping your wife at gun point you would say "hold up let me call 911 i can't get involved?"

again the concept of actions and consequences escapes you.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
i have an idea. how bout u delete it and see what happens?

i have a theory. u r saying i am wrong. i am sayin i am right.

lets test it....and if u r right, whats the big deal? u get to ban it again, AND you get me see that are your beyond god fukin right and ill be more than happy to post that shit all over SHO.

go ahead. delete it.

lets find out.
it's the fact of the matter he was promised an action if his actions didn't change and he said fuck off. so we followed through. end of statement. move on

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
that was not about banning him. it was about us fighting in general. you then chimed in "i would ban him for longer than 6 months" that was after you looked into the situation and realized he was being a douche-nozzle. you didn't "reprimand" me. you agreed with his ban
I didn't say it was about banning him. I agreed with the ban. I didn't need to reprimand you, we discussed the some of the things you were doing and you changed. they were bitching about some of the stuff you had said and I just said I talked to you irl about it, it was taken care of. I was making the point that just because they don't see a thread about me telling you to knock off the shit doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

you need to realize marques didn't permaban him, I did. he gave him 6 months, I gave him life. and actually that's like putting him in a holding cell until someone else decides whats gonna happen.

I'm not gonna punish someone by taking a name away because of the persons actions just to delete the name, so he can start it new. whether he has 1,000,000 posts or one it doesn't matter. he decided to act the way he did the name got banned, he doesn't get it back.

i'm not emotional. i'm annoyed that you can't get simple concept through your head. he was warned multiple times prior that he would get banned. he said fuck off. and continued so he got banned. he was even given a chance to come back if he agreed to behave and he said fuck off once more. he made the decision and he must live with the consequences.

and your law example is terrible....that only holds true during case investigations when solving a crime. not if you know for a fact that they are breaking the law. if you are a cop and are aware that somebody is breaking the law regardless of family you are required to arrest them. if you're a cop walking down the street and you see your brother kidnapping your wife at gun point you would say "hold up let me call 911 i can't get involved?"

again the concept of actions and consequences escapes you.
by law if a cop sees a crime he must act. he cannot just let it go, if someone was murdered while he was watching and he didn't do anything not only will he most likely be fired they could bring him up on charges.

the ban isn't gonna change and we are not deleting the name so he can get it back, that is not how punishment works.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I really can't believe that there is this much drama over this. can we all just move on and get along?

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
I really can't believe that there is this much drama over this. can we all just move on and get along?
you really can't??? roger is involved, how could you not expect this?

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I'd urge him to drop it too. Everyone, seriously, who cares?

But I guess the internetz is srs business

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.