Not open for further replies.
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,141 Posts

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
Back on topic, if teinlude and Darkness had a fight who would win?
Im mean seriously they are both ripped, but Dominicans are meant to be crazy (my dad always said never fight Dominicans or Turkish people :lol)

Thats one fight i'd pay to see! (With a side bet on Tein) :ninja:

Just sayin :dunno:

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
Back on topic, if teinlude and Darkness had a fight who would win?
Im mean seriously they are both ripped, but Dominicans are meant to be crazy (my dad always said never fight Dominicans or Turkish people :lol)

Thats one fight i'd pay to see! (With a side bet on Tein) :ninja:

Just sayin :dunno:
i'm 6' 210lbs

i don't know how big he is.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
k, imbacknowhatimiss

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
All I meant was if you got banned by a mod, you did it to yourself.

As long as the internet has been around, I've been to other forums. I make a username and trolled. I made stupid comments and whatever else to kid around. But, it was enough to get the username banned. I dug my own grave.
This^^^

at least one of you gets it. they act like this is something unique to SHO. why do all of you crybabies feel like you deserve special treatment? if you don't like it then you know where the door is.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
5'7 185

darkness penis is both taller and weighs more than i do.

ill pass.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
I really can't believe that there is this much drama over this. can we all just move on and get along?
exactly but that was the reason he started the thread......some people are just to "oblivious" to see it. roger is sitting back laughing at all the bickering going because of him yet he didn't actually do anything. now that everything has been discussed there is no need for this thread or any other future threads like this one.

Roger/Og's:
you are not getting the name back so do not start any other threads about it.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
exactly but that was the reason he started the thread......some people are just to "oblivious" to see it. roger is sitting back laughing at all the bickering going because of him yet he didn't actually do anything. now that everything has been discussed there is no need for this thread or any other future threads like this one.

Roger/Og's:
you are not getting the name back so do not start any other threads about it.
its kinda funny he'll start shit on here but when we were playing black ops some guys were making fun of him and the crybaby left the game cause of it. :cry

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.