Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been an interesting summer so far to say the least. I've been hanging out with this one girl a lot who is cool as hell. She is the first black chick I've hooked up with. She's starting to get a little clingy so I'm trying to go out with some other people. Last night I ended up with a 22 year old and she was cool but I'm getting sick of the older women (I'm 19). Anyway, to the point of the thread... tonight I got with a girl on the opposite side of the spectrum... a 15 year old (almost 16 hahahaha). My roommate had told me not to do anything with her, but I didn't know exactly why until just a few minutes ago. She was his first kiss and he thinks he loves her. Now I feel like shit. I hurt one of my best friends and I felt a connection with this girl. I've had a lot of random hook ups and girls I've been with since I've been in college. But I actually felt something with this girl that I haven't felt in a long time. I know what I need to do... I have to forget about this girl because my roommate needs to go after her. He has a really hard time pursuing girls though, and I told him that if he feels like he said he does about her, he really needs to act on his feelings right now. It's going to really suck if he just manifests his feelings and she's just there not getting the love she deserves. This is hurting me on so many levels...

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
let me try and give you some insight on this situation without stepping on some toes. Age doesnt usually matter in a relationship, but when considering her age and your age, that rule needs to be bent in half, and quickly. I use to be 15 at one point and time, and I can tell you, if a girl of 22 cant even act right, what makes you think a 15 year old will? she might be different, she might be more mature than any 22 year old you have met, but keep in mind, I was more mature at 15 than most 30 year olds, but it didnt stop the fact, that I was 15, I was just getting into the world, and there will be problems. I cant tell you to turn your emotions and feelings off, because its not possible. What I am telling you, she will prove her age at one point and time and when she does, it will hurt you and your friend. I dont want to discourage you or your friend, but I just want to give a friendly warning.

·
Registered
894 Posts
What are you doing with a 15 year old girl anywayz? If you do anything sexual with her you're going to the slammers.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha yeah I knew I would get those responses. Now is an awkward/bad time to be going out with someone that much younger, I do agree. However, down the road I would definitely want to be with a girl 4-5 years younger than me for so many reasons. I just feel weird being with older girls for some reason. Anyway, age aside, I wouldn't mind seeing this girl again. I definitely will pass her up so my roommate can go for it, but it sucks not seeing him trying. It's so frustrating seeing people not be confident and go for girls when I know they have it in them. Some of my best friends who are guys would treat girls better than most, yet they have problems approaching girls. Oh well. I have always wanted what people told me I couldn't have... both cars and girls.

·
Registered
304 Posts
ROFL, I'm 20 and I was out with a 25 year-old three weeks ago. My advice is, with younger women, they tend to change really quickly. One week they will be in love with you, next week they will be in-love with somebody else. I'm not saying all young girls are like that, but most are. So stay away before somebody gets hurt.

My advice is, do whatever that makes you feel happy, BUT! At the same time know the repercussions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.