·
Registered
2,148 Posts
the longer he types the further into middle school he gets:hehe

·
Registered
496 Posts
the longer he types the further into middle school he gets:hehe
true, true, this is amusing me. but i am getting bored of watching him make an ass out of himself

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
i mean i agree that not all traffic laws are fair but what in life is. shit i got married two weeks ago and i had to shell out over $60 just for the bullshit legal paperwork. i mean seriously what gives state governments the right to charge people because they want to be married? really it's just a way to nickle and dime people to death. but still bitching about in on the internet won't fix it, and it's a fee i'll hopefully never have to deal with again so i just payed it and went about my life. life isnt fair stop waisting your time bitching about it.

·
Registered
496 Posts
i mean i agree that not all traffic laws are fair but what in life is. shit i got married two weeks ago and i had to shell out over $60 just for the bullshit legal paperwork. i mean seriously what gives state governments the right to charge people because they want to be married? really it's just a way to nickle and dime people to death. but still bitching about in on the internet won't fix it, and it's a fee i'll hopefully never have to deal with again so i just payed it and went about my life. life isnt fair stop waisting your time bitching about it.
my point proven, and if there was not fines and taxes, there would be no police, fire fighters, public roads,so on. and pretty much we would still be beating animals with clubs to get dinner.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
If the mods werent laughing so hard, I bet this thread would be locked or closed
I want to keep this thread open. It allows people to vent..he jsut got stupid..about every 3 months he comes through on a tirade...All I could before was jsut delete his posts...This time..I banned his ass

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
bTak is banned??

·
Registered
496 Posts
I want to keep this thread open. It allows people to vent..he jsut got stupid..about every 3 months he comes through on a tirade...All I could before was jsut delete his posts...This time..I banned his ass
thank you god. that guy was an asshole. i guess he is just back to masturbating and crying himself to sleep

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
thank you god. that guy was an asshole. i guess he is just back to masturbating and crying himself to sleep
Hmm the asshole is gone, who will take his place? :lol

crvchris, you suck donky dick :ninja

just playing :hug

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
back on topic, 20 minutes ago, I got pulled over for what the cop must have considered an e brake turn. As I explained to the cop, its a FWD car, I was giving it a lil gas, it kept going straight, so I let off the gas, which naturally swung the ass around since my rear tires suck.

Heres the thing. The cop says he thinks thats possible, but it looked like the wheels we not spiinning, which he bases his E brake thing on. I told him that if a wheel is caked with slushy, packy snow,. its gonna be difficult to see if its spinning or not from 3 blocks away (where he was before he followed me and pulled me over)

He got all grumpy and sound Ill let you off this once, dont expect me to let you off again.

What do you think VTEC? is this training-ideals based, or was he just being himself, which shouldnt come into play on the job? I can see from his poiint of view, small honda, young driver, but he even admitted that my last ticket was nearly two years ago, and since then its been exhaust citations or fix-it tickets. Doesnt that make me look good?

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
back on topic, 20 minutes ago, I got pulled over for what the cop must have considered an e brake turn. As I explained to the cop, its a FWD car, I was giving it a lil gas, it kept going straight, so I let off the gas, which naturally swung the ass around since my rear tires suck.

Heres the thing. The cop says he thinks thats possible, but it looked like the wheels we not spiinning, which he bases his E brake thing on. I told him that if a wheel is caked with slushy, packy snow,. its gonna be difficult to see if its spinning or not from 3 blocks away (where he was before he followed me and pulled me over)

He got all grumpy and sound Ill let you off this once, dont expect me to let you off again.

What do you think VTEC? is this training-ideals based, or was he just being himself, which shouldnt come into play on the job? I can see from his poiint of view, small honda, young driver, but he even admitted that my last ticket was nearly two years ago, and since then its been exhaust citations or fix-it tickets. Doesnt that make me look good?
in answer to your earlier post..yes..btak is banned..

anywho..I cant say in this situation. He may have thought it saw it that way..he may have thought it was that way and you convinced him otherwise..I jsut dont know. But as far as your record...no tickets in a long time always looks good

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
why is it that most cops go around breaking the law themselves, than go around enforcing it? like i was driving doing the speed limit, here this state trooper just passes me (he might have been doing 65-70mph) and im stoked watching him just pass everybody and got off a nearby exit. no flashing lights, nothing... wtf

edit: and this happens often

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
why is it that most cops go around breaking the law themselves, than go around enforcing it? like i was driving doing the speed limit, here this state trooper just passes me (he might have been doing 65-70mph) and im stoked watching him just pass everybody and got off a nearby exit. no flashing lights, nothing... wtf

HAHA! My uncle: NYC lunchhour traffic...hit the lights, we got to get to lunch! :lol Nowadays, I guess, they may have devices that track when and where you "light-up"? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts

he could have actually been going to a call that required him to ..or he could have been heading to lunch...who knows..some guys do it..some guys dont

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
he could have actually been going to a call that required him to ..or he could have been heading to lunch...who knows..some guys do it..some guys dont
i bet you speed dont you
asshole

i love the cops around here, they floor it from every stoplight, no matter what, i remember one cop flew through a yellow light (no lights on), bottomed the fuck out, and turned into cvs just to buy something :lol

·
Registered
22,822 Posts
i bet you speed dont you
asshole

i love the cops around here, they floor it from every stoplight, no matter what, i remember one cop flew through a yellow light (no lights on), bottomed the fuck out, and turned into cvs just to buy something :lol
:lmao

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Most of the cops in my town are cool, went to HS with them and we always get along more or less. This one cop in town hates my ass cause my softball team keeps knocking them out of the playoffs. I dont know how he is a cop either, he is like 300 pounds of blubber, must know someone...

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
wow i agree what i did today was illegal but i have to tell this one here. i was in the middle lane out of three trying to merge right. i turn on my signal and the asshole in the right lane speeds up so i can't so i slow down a bit and no one will let me in and the street i need to turn on is coming up. we all hit a stop light i'm the second car in my lane so when it turns green and the car to my left isn't moving i figure 'here's my window' so i go into the far left lane pass the car in front of me and then merge back into the middle lane then into the lane i needed to be in just in time to make my turn. wrong: yes however the way people up here drive sometimes makes it necessary because they don't want to let people in anyway after i make my turn i see the flashing lights behind me i pull over knowing i messed up here's the kicker when i told him why i did it (yes he asked) he told me i should have slowed down and have someone let me in (tried that they were assholes) he informed me that people don't do that. ok..wait.......what no maybe they don't do that to you!!! i don't know what streets you drive on when you are not on duty but i want to find them.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
i bet you speed dont you
asshole

nah..i dont haul ass anymore..

·
Registered
86 Posts
My Signature is from experience ant it is like open thereapy LOL :), but I don't even live in the ghetto....I am note even near a city.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
my cop story:
i was driving with my bluetooth speaking with the wife... i pressed a button on my bluetooth to hang up (but still had it on). cop pulls me over for dirivng with my cell phone. he tells me that he is going go give me a ticket for driving with my cell phone while i clearly had my bluetooth on.. i still had it on my ear when he pulled me over. i told him that i was using my bluetooth... but he said it is a lie and he saw me with a cell phone. he was being a complete asshole about it. but i guess he realized that i really WAS using my bluetooth.
he finally said that he will let me off with a warning. WHAT WARNING?! is it really that hard to say "sorry" and admit that it was his mistake? he doesn't have to be an ass about it. btw.. for some who are wondering.. i was not giving him an attitude.

anyways my point is
FUCKING COPS... power hungry pigs. this is not the first time a cop was being a complete ASS.

FUCKING BASTARDS

361 - 380 of 403 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.