Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
381 - 400 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
dude i so didn't know we had this thread or i completely forgot about it or i would have posted my monday night jail experience here. i'll add my story to the collection tomorrow when i have more time.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice thread! :w00tz

I had a cop leave bruises all up and down my arms and tell me I was a dumb white bitch and that crying wouldn't get me out of anything.

I should have pressed charges but didn't really want a whole police force hating me.​

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Nice thread! :w00tz

I had a cop leave bruises all up and down my arms and tell me I was a dumb white bitch and that crying wouldn't get me out of anything.

I should have pressed charges but didn't really want a whole police force hating me.​
not pressing charges classifies you as a dumb white bitch

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
Your what hurts?

·
Registered
833 Posts
i mean i agree that not all traffic laws are fair but what in life is. shit i got married two weeks ago and i had to shell out over $60 just for the bullshit legal paperwork. i mean seriously what gives state governments the right to charge people because they want to be married? really it's just a way to nickle and dime people to death. but still bitching about in on the internet won't fix it, and it's a fee i'll hopefully never have to deal with again so i just payed it and went about my life. life isnt fair stop waisting your time bitching about it.
So thats the police department's fault? I hate the govt just as much as the next man, and I work for the bastards. But what you're saying is you shouldnt have to pay for the marriage paper work... So who should?

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
As much as I hate the thought of shelling money for getting married, there are too many benefits to pass up

·
Registered
833 Posts
i bet you speed dont you
asshole

i love the cops around here, they floor it from every stoplight, no matter what, i remember one cop flew through a yellow light (no lights on), bottomed the fuck out, and turned into cvs just to buy something :lol
Explanation:

Busy as fuck, gets dispatched to a call in someone else's post, other guy cleared, and cancelled that Officer... Officer says, shit, I better get something to eat while I have the chance... Just sayin, it happens. Lets say while leaving your house for work, and you discover you car was broken into. You need to report it, but you cant be too late for work... That cop aint running lights and siren to your house, cause he cant, and if he would, he'd be a ******... But as a courtesy, he's most likely gonna haul ass to get there as soon as he can. Especially if hes comming from a distance. Its tough. We never have enough police out here. We feel like we need to stay available in case someone really needs us in an emergency. So we rush to minor calls of service to clear them out quickly. Then people bitch about seeing us speeding. Unless we have a real reason to believe someone's life is in danger, we really dont use our lights, cause it just causes more of a danger clearing intersections. I usually take my sweet fucking time now because of people complaining about our driving, along with a lot of other Officers. That way, everyone gets tied up on dumb calls, and there is never anyone available. That seems to be what people want, so fuck it.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
yes because being stuck with the same vagina/nagging bitch for eternity is always a plus
If you're smart, she wont be a bitch/cunt/pain-in-the-ass

Plus Im not worried about the vag too much, im not black :lmao

But a bartender tonight did tell me she recovers fast if she eats right

I think shes been sipping her stock a bit too much :lmao

side note: lacrosse had 4 bars open tonight, fucking ghost town for bars

watching paint dry looked to be more exciting

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
pshh you're obviously new to woman and vaginas....bitches will nag and vagina's will eventually sag.....

that's life/gravity

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
pshh you're obviously new to woman and vaginas....bitches will nag and vagina's will eventually sag.....

that's life/gravity

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own
For dudes who don't know, just watch "Jon & Kate Plus 8", the season when they went to Disney World. That was the penulitmate season before they got divorced. Kate was the ultra-nag, 666 all the way. :fear

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
hate kate as well, wife made me watch the show. i'd fuck the first chic who'd fuck me after dealing with her bullshit ocd nagging. hell i'd fuck the first chic who throws it at me right now, once i'm divorced i'll never marry again. i'll re-up every 3-4 years with something new so i don't get in that "honey do" phase where i do this and that while she does nothing but bitch about how its done

381 - 400 of 403 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.