Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
401 - 403 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
hate kate as well, wife made me watch the show. i'd fuck the first chic who'd fuck me after dealing with her bullshit ocd nagging. hell i'd fuck the first chic who throws it at me right now, once i'm divorced i'll never marry again. i'll re-up every 3-4 years with something new so i don't get in that "honey do" phase where i do this and that while she does nothing but bitch about how its done
Hold on i thought it was back on?
It's off again? :confused

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
I don't watch a lot of TV. Now I know I'm not missing much.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Hold on i thought it was back on?
It's off again? :confused
she's awful and confused, it boils down to the kids. we're nice to each other everything appears normal to the kids for the most part except when she doesn't come home one night a week or so. she takes care of them and plays with them during the day and i have my fun with them at night then i go to bed then she comes in sometime later. less stressful this way and no broken home for the kids. i'd do anything for them and that's why i'm doing what i'm doing now, they love her and like hanging out with her i won't make them choose and neither one of us will agree to sleep in a house without them or wake up without them. plus i know she can handle them while i'm at work because her g ma can run by any time, i just can't trust her beyond that time limit, she gets bored too easy by the time i get home and she's itchin to leave or do something and that's when she gets in a bad mood if she feels stuck somewhere. this way they see the good side of her, and when she wears down i'm home to take over and she can do as she pleases. sad but simple. i have too many health problems right now to be by myself anyways, i need alot of help and she does help me, nobody else would dive into my situation with me that's for sure.

401 - 403 of 403 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.