Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok! I dont know if any of you have seen this mod of the 99-00 Civic or not. Check this out!

I was wondering is there anything for the Integra that could be switched around to make room for a widescreen lcd monitor. I really like the looks of that mod, it makes it look stock. Im not really wanting to make big changes(meaning I dont want to tear up the dash), trying to keep it looking somewhat stock. Anyone have any suggestions. Something you did or a URL of something you have seen. Anything would help. Thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought about that. The only thing with that is the model that I would want is like 2000 bucks. Thats more than I would care to spend on that. I want a DVD player along with the monitor too. But if I get a widescreen (which is differently what I want) and a seperate DVD player it would be a lot cheaper. I also like the look of the whole monitor in the dash anyway.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Coop!

You still got that same setup in the console with the gauges and all? If you do, how about a pic? That was one sweet setup!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Coop!

I saw the dash man, nice. I cant seem to find any of that black plastic shitte for mounting. Any idea where a average shmoe like me could find some?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts