1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
repost

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
its kinduh funny how domestic lovers hate imports because they think we do stupid things...someone tell me whos the one being stupid in that clip?
BTW that is not directed at domestic guys at all, i myself like to see american classics on the streets
quikflip

·
Registered
405 Posts
domscivic said:
(i would never actually smack her.. only verbally)
and thats what actually happened. almost the whole message board im'd her talkin smack and makin fun of her truck.everyone settled their differences though so no harm done. most of the cars there were stock anyways.

·
Registered
336 Posts
quikflip27 said:
its kinduh funny how domestic lovers hate imports because they think we do stupid things...someone tell me whos the one being stupid in that clip?
BTW that is not directed at domestic guys at all, i myself like to see american classics on the streets
quikflip
For real!!! I dont know why ppl gotta hate so dam much, fuck its retarded!!!

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
hahahhahha

well if i was there i would've taken down the lic plate and go "imports suck huh? at least we're not in jail" and call the cops

i dunno man, i hate people who do that lol

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH...funny video but dumb because the reason why i say that is because i go to the SNMA meets = southern nevada mustang association meets the imports drive doing the same shit just burning out & racing right in front of there meets so yeah i know exactly how they feel now ...

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I think it's hilarious how the guy sends his girlfriend to talk shit after he does a burnout and runs away... haha

~Peace

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
where i'm from, that's how you get that ass whooped.......quick. :mad

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
I would have snatched the camcorder out of her hands, and taken it to the first cop I saw...after I or someone else got the dudes plate number :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.