Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
754 Posts
They are pretty powerful my buddy had one and crashed it broke his arm in tons of places but he loved the 2 days he had it. lolz

· Registered
10,346 Posts
anyone kno what kinda numbers itll put down. i love this damn bike and i gotta know what kinda power it has outta the box. i want one so damn bad..
Thou shalt search thy site known as google before thou posts

· Registered
10,346 Posts
178 horsepower and weighs 440lbs pretty fucking fast.

amzing what google beholds if you search properly lol

· Registered
4,233 Posts
H22, I thought it was very obvious that my post was sarcastic.

To the guy with the broken arm friend story, what does a 1000RR have to do with person's decision making skills & circumstances? If your buddy is a cocky douchebag, he'd crashed sooner than later regardless of what bike he's on.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
H22, I thought it was very obvious that my post was sarcastic.

To the guy with the broken arm friend story, what does a 1000RR have to do with person's decision making skills & circumstances? If your buddy is a cocky douchebag, he'd crashed sooner than later regardless of what bike he's on.
First this was a douchebag answer lol

Second, why does his friend breaking his arm have to do with his skills? Even the best riders in the world have accidents

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Hmm, the fireblade is 407lbs and 124hp

the 1000rr is 440lbs and 178hp

I guarentee the 1000rr has the advantage lol

· Registered
10,346 Posts
i dunno, I searched fireblade online and it didnt say 1000rr :dunno: it just said some specs

· Registered
4,233 Posts
Matt, you must like the taste of your foot ;) Read my post again because you sound mislead. It was hypothetical situation, also I said nothing about skills because they are as relevant to the topic on hand as his buddy crashing. Right then, carry on with your "Google Knowledge" posts.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
Matt, you must like the taste of your foot ;) Read my post again because you sound mislead. It was hypothetical situation, also I said nothing about skills because they are as relevant to the topic on hand as his buddy crashing. Right then, carry on with your "Google Knowledge" posts.
Yeah my foot's taste doesnt really bug me anymore, its been there too much lately :lol

I know, I was saying all this about gogle, and here I am.... Do I need to really bend over this time? :lmao

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.