1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For '01 Accord LX Coupe

Wheels : Rota Subzero 16x7.5

Offset : +40mm

What size of tires do I need? and will I need the spacer?

He's not considering a drop.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
if you are gonna go with low profile tires. the car is gonna look really ugly since the rim is only 16" in diameter.

tire size of 215/55-16" would suffice or 205/55-16

offset seems ok~

but in all honesty, i would not put those rims but rather save up money for 18" rims~ but good luck~

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
i agree-if your upgrading your wheels, why go with just 1" bigger? i agree-id go with 18's with a 1" drop at least-trust me-the car wont look right with just 16's or even 18's-a drop would compliment it nicely-

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about 17" rims w/ a 1-1.2" drop?

I guess 17" would be enough.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
Ryan Koo said:
Isn't 18" way to big for accord coupe(4-cycle)?
no way-18's would look nice-i have 18's on my 95 coupe with a 1.7" drop in the rear and a 1.8" drop in the front-i love the look of it-i have no rubbing problems either-everything has very adequate clearance. 17's would definately look better than 16's imo-the car would look even better with that 1.2" drop after its all said and done-

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rnstein69 said:
no way-18's would look nice-i have 18's on my 95 coupe with a 1.7" drop in the rear and a 1.8" drop in the front-i love the look of it-i have no rubbing problems either-everything has very adequate clearance. 17's would definately look better than 16's imo-the car would look even better with that 1.2" drop after its all said and done-
got any pics of ur car? :)

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
sure-ill try to post some up later today-

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
ahggg-im having some probs. posting these pics

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
well this person did say they aren't considering a drop.. if he doesn't wanna drop it 16 is as big as he should go.. i have 17's and they would look terrible without a drop...

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
ok-got the pics-i think they should work now:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i hate my goodyear tires, they stink, i always have to put air in them. nice sig culmination, i've never seen a modified infiniti g35 before around here, i guess there are a lot of modded ones out there in CA.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts