Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
damn those are nice. well my plans to get the bronze FN01R-C's failed so now i gotta find some different bronze rims for sale when i save up some money.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
mp57078 said:
Well here's the pics as promised earlier. Still don't have the suspension though. These are just some pics from the driveway, more glamour shots will come throughout the summer.

that tire/wheel combo looks strait badass

·
Registered
92 Posts
Finding the Rota c10's in Full Royal Sports Bronze?

Does anyones know where i could find the Rota c10's in the Full Royal Sports Bronze to purchase? I've been searching and all i can really find are the Sports Bronze and Bronze? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! I have a project in the works, a 1994 Acura Integra sedan and think after seeing this thread, those would fit perfectly!!! Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
coolpapa said:
Does anyones know where i could find the Rota c10's in the Full Royal Sports Bronze to purchase? I've been searching and all i can really find are the Sports Bronze and Bronze? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! I have a project in the works, a 1994 Acura Integra sedan and think after seeing this thread, those would fit perfectly!!! Thanks for any help!
http://www.subydude.com/osc/product_info.php/cPath/231/products_id/270?osCsid=a5ef36307cce19b8d8f28fdd6bd3963e

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thank you very much IISaiNtII, i appreciate your help! Would've never thought of looking there, thanks again! I'm gonna give them a call this coming week and if all goes well have pics to post soon.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
coolpapa said:
Thank you very much IISaiNtII, i appreciate your help! Would've never thought of looking there, thanks again! I'm gonna give them a call this coming week and if all goes well have pics to post soon.
yea, i've seen them on ebay quite a bit, and they've had really good feedback from there. their prices are about average, but their inventory is better than most.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
yeah dude full royal sport bronze C-10's are sick. a guy at work has a Milano Red k20 EK hatch with those and it looks amazing. i'll get pics one day this week

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
snozepp147 said:
Volk Rays TE37- possibly the hottest rim ever
Damn Should I get that Spoiler ,I think so :nod

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
snozepp147 said:
yeah i was planning on getting that one
How the Project going anyway :cool

·
Registered
4,934 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
juice'sEk4 said:
How the Project going anyway :cool
b-series engine is at a standstill until i get that kit to fix the thread.

the car is coming together. putting in new suspension set-up tomorrow then i'll be ordering new bronze rims to post up in this thread with my next paycheck :ninja

btw that civic ^ is soo hot. i'm definitely getting that rear wing and i looove those wheels.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
let's get this thread goin' again.

i didn't realized that i haven't posted up my new bronze rims:
bronze 15" 5Zigen FN01R-C

right after that shot was taken, i put a car cover over her because i haven't had a chance to get the engine tuned. more pictures of the rims when i get it tuned in 3 weeks.

here's some 16" Rota J-Specials

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hmm, guess I never posted the final pics. Car now has 15"x7" bronze Volk TE-37's with Yokohama a048 225/50/15 competition tires, and now Tein Flex Suspension with about a 1.25-1.5" drop.
Click pic for larger version.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts