Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
yeah, something like that :lol2 , plus I just don't like be changed hands every few years :ninja

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
soooooo... I've been noticing a lot of really large sig images. Do you guys think we should have some limits on image size for signatures or no.

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
Eh, this business is tough. You gotta have thick skin. Some sites are a bit more 'forgiving' then others :)
yeah, I deal with that occasionally, part of why I'm still here :rolleyes

:lmao

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
soooooo... I've been noticing a lot of really large sig images. Do you guys think we should have some limits on image size for signatures or no.
no

not just cause mine is big, but seriously no, unless you make the limit semi big. then no.

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
ya know....
though I still have this constant urge to start a pancho villa revolucion on SHO :ninja:ninja

but.......I think pancho villa was overrated, we should make Dom do it :hehe

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
All in favor of Domcho Villa?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
though I still have this constant urge to start a pancho villa revolucion on SHO :ninja:ninja
but.......I think pancho villa was overrated, we should make Dom do it :hehe
He died didn't he? Couldn't have been too successful :)

no

not just cause mine is big, but seriously no, unless you make the limit semi big. then no.
I'm thinking something like 500 pixels wide by 150 to 200 tall. I think thats pretty good?

:lmao

someone fix the smileys i need my : l o l
Do you have a link to how the old smiley used to look, a URL to the image, what code you used to type in to get it to come up, etc?

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
I think setting a rule/limit wouldn't go over too well. However, I think there should be a Sticky Bulletin/Annoucements put out by the Mods/Admins to attempt to crop sig pics as much as possible. Like for member's rides....I see a lot of sigs where the car is in the middle of the pic...but the picture is so huge because of the background...just ask people to crop them so only the vehicle is in the pic (I've done this)....

Perhaps a rule about the size of non-Automotive related sig pics though...

Edit: I think dom hit the nail on the head. If a mod/admin comes across a sig that is overly large and impedes on the flow of threads, a PM should be sent to the member to do something about it.

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
the code for the smilie was colon lol

as far as sigs go, whatever worked in the past is fine with me. if they were big, users bitched and they were removed/reduced in size.

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
and compensatory :hehe

61 - 80 of 549 Posts