Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
So i guess that's an Ls1 in an Fd. That car would fly but I prefer a spooling turbo to a juiced fed small block. Nice idea though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
fuck that shit!!!

that is the dumbest shit i have ever seen. with the money they put into that small block they easily could have up graded the apex seals on the 13b that came in that car an then boosted the crap out of it and made more power! If they really had wanted to do something awesome and made tons of power then they should have put in the new 572 ci chevy big block that makes 720 hp out of the box!!!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Re: fuck that shit!!!

clayfigures119 said:
that is the dumbest shit i have ever seen. with the money they put into that small block they easily could have up graded the apex seals on the 13b that came in that car an then boosted the crap out of it and made more power! If they really had wanted to do something awesome and made tons of power then they should have put in the new 572 ci chevy big block that makes 720 hp out of the box!!!

Uhh :lol2: It costs about the same...

Do you think you really wanna buy a used 13B and make a street monster with it?

:rolleyes: I'd like to see you put a 572ci engine in an FD, or any car that size, and try to take a curve... ANY CURVE. You'd be buying more tires for the front than the back...

·
Registered
417 Posts
I think it is pretty reasonable. A 400rwhp LS1 will be a hell of a lot more reliable than a 400rwhp 13b.
Plus it would get better gas milage.
And likely have more torque to boot!

BTW: there are still other motor swaps that make sense. Nissan cars have the SR20DET and RB26DETT, and they are great motors. Granted if I were going to swap in something out of brand it would be a SBC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.