Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
edit- i should have called this thread "the perfect red"

well i've always pondered what color i would want to paint my car when i get it repainted (eventually). i dont think a color swap would be affordable, and all i really need is the exterior repainted anyway. im not going to go half assed and not get my door jams/engine bay painted. well anyways, about a month ago i saw this beautiful beautiful beautiful Audi TT pull into the gas station i was at. it had funky plates on it from europe, and it was THE most beautiful color red i had ever seen in my life. it wasnt much different from my milano red lude, a little bit deeper, its really hard to explain. anyway, the guy came out of the gas station and i talked to him. apparently he was stationed somewhere in europe and he bought the car there and had it shipped back over here. anyway, on with my story, i did a little searching online, and i believe the color is called Misano Red (no not milano, misano) it came on some ALMS special edition TT (i think) i've found a few pics online, but they just dont do the color justice.

(a little sample)

just thought i would share, im almost 100% sure i want this color. :cool:

· Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think that one might be the common "emerald red" that we are used to seeing. im pretty sure the misano red is only on those ALMS edition TT's. i really dont know though, its so hard to determine a shade of red by a picture. if you search on www.google.com for misano red, you'll only get those ALMS TT's.

peace

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.