Discussion Starter #1
I did it Njn whatever, now what?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
njn63 said:
the topic was closed for a reason.

This one can be closed too. Just trying to prove to you what I had. I mean, I might not know a ton about it, but I know what I was told. Any thing else to say? Well I am out to sleep, close this thread mods, and don;t hold it against me, even though I probably won't be back. ********** is so much cooler! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bye

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rotorsownyou7 said:
This one can be closed too. Just trying to prove to you what I had. I mean, I might not know a ton about it, but I know what I was told. Any thing else to say? Well I am out to sleep, close this thread mods, and don;t hold it against me, even though I probably won't be back. ********** is so much cooler! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bye

HAHA, why is Honda________Tech in stars?

·
Registered
854 Posts
stop messing around guys, take this crap to the off topic forum

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nocsyn said:
u r a cum stain

Good one dumbass. PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!

·
Registered
854 Posts
rotorsownyou7 said:
Good one dumbass. PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!
stop making stupid posts and no one will have to delete anything

·
Registered
540 Posts
atzero said:
hahahaha they closed the thread and you made another one

hhhahahahahhahahahahhah
cause hes a pathtic little twat who nibbles on my taint hairs....someone please fuckin ban him

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nocsyn said:
cause hes a pathtic little twat who nibbles on my taint hairs....someone please fuckin ban him

You sound like an intelligent mother fucker. Ban me bitches, I don't care. Who wants to read about fucking CRX's anyway? POS!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
rotorsownyou7 said:
You sound like an intelligent mother fucker. Ban me bitches, I don't care. Who wants to read about fucking CRX's anyway? POS!!
yea a lot more intelligent then u proved to be

...o who wants to read about them....well i do...so go back onto ur site where the fuckin links dont work...reliable huh kindof like ur cars....but ours are pieces of shit...thats y theres rex's out there with 250000+ miles on them that still run right

tsxmike....im done with this moron....i let myself get pissed at these two retards but o well u dont see our guys on their site flaming them or their 7s...o well...hopefully im done, and know im just being an idiot for responding but u can only take so much shit

....i have nothing against rx7club.com or these fucking immature douches...just wanted to add this

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.