Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got home from a little street prowling. while sitting at a light i hear and engine rev behind me, just barely..i turn my music down and i hear it again. so i climb to 3k rpm or so just to answer, then he revs a little higher so i take it up to 7k for him and he seems satisfied. from that point to the point the light turned green i felt like i was about to have a heart attack! any time i even sense a race my heart goes 10000099037843 mph and doesnt stop till ive raced. i actually had to tell myself to breathe right!! lolol does everyone experience this? or am i prone to heart attacks :D

· Registered
14,553 Posts
i do that and i dont even have to race. after school when all my friends are going the same way and weaving in and out of cars with me gets my heart going:rolleyes:

· Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it was a white 4 door either accord or civic. he had a honda decal across the bottom of the windshield, toyo tires on the fenders, full body kit, euros, dual exhaust. he was a car behind me so when it went green i took it easy and let him catch up..when he did he flew by though so i switched on the red neon i mounted in the grill(i call it the "your about to get wasted" signal) and floored it in 2nd, i know he saw my headlights raise from the surge cause his engine was whining when i flew by, not even competition hehe, i turned into wal-mart and he turned the opposite way..when i noticed one of his tail lights was out :eek:

· Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also wasted an Eclipse today!! he had an 8" tall aluminum wing, dropped, exhaust, and the broken seat-hand at 2 o'clock thing goin on. i just had to, couldnt resist :D he actually hung with me for first gear!! i was amazed, 2nd gear kicked his ass though ;( i dont know what model it was, his sticker was missing. ive heard him say it was a GSX but im pretty sure hes full of crap. knowing him its an RS :p

· Registered
17 Posts
I feel ya...my heart does the same thing, by the way nice job in added those victims to your kills.

The new Lancer is slow, all I have is header, intake, & exhaust for the moment on my dx civic and I killed a it once I hit second gear. I thought it was pretty funny myself.

· Registered
12,727 Posts
:laff:I get excited when the roads ahead of me get twisty:laff:

· Registered
2,758 Posts
yeah dude i get like that too. i get like all shackey after the race win or loose,plus my stomach feels like it will explode and sometimes i stutter while talking before a race. but that is only with real races that are set up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.