Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my SI for the has been off the road for most of the winter. I put insurance back on it.. and for the second time is going to Florida for Spring Break,
I'll be doing lots and lots of miles baby.. I'll be staying in Orlando, and will be doing alot of driving to Daytona, and Miami.

Right now is on 27k miles, and when I get back hope fully it will have at least 4500 more miles on it.. shit I bought the SI brand new for one purpose to enjoy the shit Out of it.. and that's my mission.

I'll be leaving Mass on the 14 and coming back on the 24, the only thing I done to the car are new tires and oil change. hopefully that well get me there... :D :D so wish me luck.

I'm also bringing my Digital Cam. to bring back lots of pics... hopefully naked chicks.... :D

· Registered
284 Posts
Mr. Sleeper, is that you Edwin? What's up man?? Thought you were selling the Si and making a hybrid? Anyways, drive safely and enjoy Florida. We want not only PICS but VIDEO of naked chicks and nice imports.. Take it easy..:D

· Registered
303 Posts
Check out Sonic's Drive-thru on International Drive in Orlando on Saturdays'. Second to none in Central FL.

Full_Clip has to park a mile away from Sonic's cuz his car sucks.

· Registered
303 Posts
It's basically an informal import meet. Starts around 10:00 PM. Bring a camera, I've seen imported Civic Type Rs and Silvias down there.

Full_Clip would bust all over a GTR if he saw one.

· Registered
541 Posts
Full_Clip said:
It's basically an informal import meet. Starts around 10:00 PM. Bring a camera, I've seen imported Civic Type Rs and Silvias down there.

Full_Clip would bust all over a GTR if he saw one.
Yup, just let us know when your coming down here and well show you around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.