Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive been looking for a 2nd vehicle so i could put the sol in the shop and take my motor apart and start the build up as far as internals and my turbo......however i got a call today from the mitsu dealer to come out i had filled out an online credit check thing it was random....not for that dealer but they pretty much approved me...she asked if i was interested in SUV or the eclipse.....and out my mouth kinda like A CHRISTMAS STORY Evo rolled off my tongue of course followed by the words a little to pricey for me.,.,,,well she wants me to come out and try out the Evo to see if i like it...un attended test drive she says..........take home for the weekend she says....well im on a 24hour duty shift....but im heading to SC tomorow to see this travesty with my own 1 eye........but......if WORSE comesto worse.....i might have an evo and give up the green beast = / really dont want to....mabye i could just settle for an eclipse and have better possibility keepin the car....cuz i told her i only wanted to put 1000 down she said just not to worry about it cuz im military....

who knows..... :confused :bye :ninja

·
Registered
485 Posts
same

nice i need my sol gone 2 good luck 2 u

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
flyingtoaster said:
The monthly payments will be hell...

i know this....... like i said im really just going to look for something in the 7-9thousand range....nothing to gaudy or nothing just a beater to travel in while i build my sol.....but if they offer to take it off my hands and are reasonable about it....i might make a deal...but def wont give it up for an eclipse though

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DriftKingB18 said:
it can be done, but you might want to be able to afford deoderant, or take a girl out to dinner, not going to happen with those $400mo payments, wouldnt work for me anyways.
lucky me im army only bills i reallly have is insurance phone/internet gas... thats all....this shifts bout it and i stay off post with my friend so i should be good....ill scrape by.......but who knows.... = ) well see later today....i got 3 more hours left on this damn shift

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
the thought has came through my head many many times, i could never get myself to do it tho.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
timtim123 said:
the thought has came through my head many many times, i could never get myself to do it tho.

im just browsing....well see if i can keep it i will....but im not really hell bent on trading or selling it either...unless it comes down to it being me having the evo.............if they want it in for an eclipse or some shit they can kiss my ass...........who knows i jus really want a awd or RWD car...anything i was checkin used car lots cant find much....

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
yeah i hear that, i really want a rwd or awd car too. Ive always liked the 90's MR2's but would love to have an evo. Im just so bill free and loving it to make any effort into buying anything else

·
Registered
485 Posts
but awd makes burnouts hard...rwd in my stang i drop it from 4k and smoke would shoot like a shroom cloud...i did that prolly 4 times a day for 3 months and the car ran fine :)

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
ive done maybe one burn out since i have driven a car, i dont like to burn my tires id rather them last as long as possible. i dont think chicks really dig burn outs anyways

1 - 11 of 11 Posts